The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-07-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
Fullcircle, post #831 here.... I can't make myself read that. I just go with the assumption that if Trump's lips are moving, he's lying.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
21-07-2017, 07:25 PM
(21-07-2017 06:56 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I just go with the assumption that if Trump's lips are moving, he's lying.

[Image: Ci5kRog.jpg]

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 12 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
22-07-2017, 02:32 PM
(21-07-2017 07:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fake news.

I just googled "trump pardon himself" and I found 5-6 pages of articles across liberal media telling this insane story like its the most true piece of news in history. Huff Post ran with it. Business Insider. ABC. The Independent. CNN. Slate.

The funny thing is, they all cite the WaPo as their source, and the WaPo cites "people familiar with the effort."

LMFAO.

Who’s LMFAO now? Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-07-2017, 02:42 PM
(22-07-2017 02:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

I just googled "trump pardon himself" and I found 5-6 pages of articles across liberal media telling this insane story like its the most true piece of news in history. Huff Post ran with it. Business Insider. ABC. The Independent. CNN. Slate.

The funny thing is, they all cite the WaPo as their source, and the WaPo cites "people familiar with the effort."

LMFAO.

Also note that he uses the words "so far". The only crimes so far.... sounds like he expects more to be found.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-07-2017, 02:50 PM
(22-07-2017 02:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 02:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Who’s LMFAO now? Laugh out load

Also note that he uses the words "so far". The only crimes so far.... sounds like he expects more to be found.

It’s a tragic-comedy this administration, the fucking laughing stock of the whole civilized world.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-07-2017, 03:04 PM
(22-07-2017 02:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

LMFAO.

Yeah. Because that says "yes I asked my lawyers if I could pardon myself."

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2017, 03:12 PM
(22-07-2017 02:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 02:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Also note that he uses the words "so far". The only crimes so far.... sounds like he expects more to be found.

It’s a tragic-comedy this administration, the fucking laughing stock of the whole civilized world.

Who cares what non Americans think? I sure as shit don't care. Look at their countries being overrun with terrorist attacks and shit. I bet the lines are longer to get into America than the other way around. Cracks me up. Just like this punk ass in the grocery store the other day. British accent prick talking about what's wrong with our country. Bitch, get the fuck out then. Go the fuck back.

22-07-2017, 03:14 PM
(22-07-2017 03:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 02:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It’s a tragic-comedy this administration, the fucking laughing stock of the whole civilized world.

Who cares what non Americans think? I sure as shit don't care. Look at their countries being overrun with terrorist attacks and shit. I bet the lines are longer to get into America than the other way around. Cracks me up. Just like this punk ass in the grocery store the other day. British accent prick talking about what's wrong with our country. Bitch, get the fuck out then. Go the fuck back.

If you weren't so insecure, you'd be able to take criticism Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
22-07-2017, 03:22 PM
(22-07-2017 03:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 03:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Who cares what non Americans think? I sure as shit don't care. Look at their countries being overrun with terrorist attacks and shit. I bet the lines are longer to get into America than the other way around. Cracks me up. Just like this punk ass in the grocery store the other day. British accent prick talking about what's wrong with our country. Bitch, get the fuck out then. Go the fuck back.

If you weren't so insecure, you'd be able to take criticism Drinking Beverage

I'm not insecure. I'm just saying fuck countries that want to laugh when they all have their own problem. I've got everything I need. A GOP president. A GOP Congress. A right leaning supreme court. And the RNC is leading the DNC in donations 6 to 1 with the midterms 15 months away. Trump won't be impeached. And the media will still be less trusted than the white house.

Its like we're living heaven on earth.

22-07-2017, 03:40 PM
(21-07-2017 03:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yeah well more Americans trust the Trump administration to tell the truth than the media according to an NPR/PBS poll out earlier this month.

The media has ZERO credibility.

LOL... your cherry-picking never fails to give me a laugh! Big Grin

"POTUS Less Trusted Than Media, Fake News Comes From All Sources" [Monmouth University, New Jersey]

"Voters Trust The Media More Than Trump... Maybe" [Quinnipiac University, Connecticut]

And if, as you claim repeatedly, the media has zero credibility, can I ask from where you source all of your facts? Unlike the rest of us here, I can only presume that you're privy to some news reports that are denied us? Or is your claim about the media just a calculated guess or, even worse, simply a personal opinion?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post