The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(22-07-2017 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 03:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  If you weren't so insecure, you'd be able to take criticism Drinking Beverage

I'm not insecure. I'm just saying fuck countries that want to laugh when they all have their own problem. I've got everything I need. A GOP president. A GOP Congress. A right leaning supreme court. And the RNC is leading the DNC in donations 6 to 1 with the midterms 15 months away. Trump won't be impeached. And the media will still be less trusted than the white house.

Its like we're living heaven on earth.

If we laugh it's because your president that you're so busy crawling up the butthole of, is such a caricature. You can't take that laughter because laughter is always the enemy of the pompous. You can't take laughter because it threatens to expose your president for what he is, the stupid little man, not the dignified presence you want to convince yourself he is.

And your "heaven on earth" comment Facepalm You're a programmed drone. Do you have a single original not-revoltingly-sycophantic thought? On what points would you criticise Trump? Or is he the perfect president for the perfect government at the perfect time in USA's perfect history?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
22-07-2017, 03:47 PM
LDH you and people like you are the curse of politics. You're so eager to be a good little lemming, or so short-sighted that you'll support anyone to push your specific stupid agenda through regardless of the cost. You're the reason demagogues get into power, and you will finally be the reason that democracy fails.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-07-2017, 03:48 PM
(22-07-2017 03:40 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 03:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yeah well more Americans trust the Trump administration to tell the truth than the media according to an NPR/PBS poll out earlier this month.

The media has ZERO credibility.

LOL... your cherry-picking never fails to give me a laugh! Big Grin

"POTUS Less Trusted Than Media, Fake News Comes From All Sources" [Monmouth University, New Jersey]

"Voters Trust The Media More Than Trump... Maybe" [Quinnipiac University, Connecticut]

And if, as you claim repeatedly, the media has zero credibility, can I ask from where you source all of your facts? Unlike the rest of us here, I can only presume that you're privy to some news reports that are denied us? Or is your claim about the media just a calculated guess or, even worse, simply a personal opinion?

Talk about cherry picking. You site old polls. The one I used was the latest NPR/PBS poll. You know, now that people have figured out the game the media is playing and now even independent voters stopped trusting them. The DNC is being crushed with their lowest donation numbers in years. No money. The RNC has $40 million on hand. The DNC has $7 million. The democrats have no real message and their media is so embarrassing that independent voters are jumping ship.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2017, 03:58 PM
(22-07-2017 03:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 03:40 PM)SYZ Wrote:  LOL... your cherry-picking never fails to give me a laugh! Big Grin

"POTUS Less Trusted Than Media, Fake News Comes From All Sources" [Monmouth University, New Jersey]

"Voters Trust The Media More Than Trump... Maybe" [Quinnipiac University, Connecticut]

And if, as you claim repeatedly, the media has zero credibility, can I ask from where you source all of your facts? Unlike the rest of us here, I can only presume that you're privy to some news reports that are denied us? Or is your claim about the media just a calculated guess or, even worse, simply a personal opinion?

Talk about cherry picking. You site old polls. The one I used was the latest NPR/PBS poll. You know, now that people have figured out the game the media is playing and now even independent voters stopped trusting them. The DNC is being crushed with their lowest donation numbers in years. No money. The RNC has $40 million on hand. The DNC has $7 million. The democrats have no real message and their media is so embarrassing that independent voters are jumping ship.

You sound just like a paid propaganda spreader. If TTA wasn't such a small, unimportant community, that's what I would assume.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
22-07-2017, 04:06 PM
(22-07-2017 03:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Talk about cherry picking. You site old polls. The one I used was the latest NPR/PBS poll. You know, now that people have figured out the game the media is playing and now even independent voters stopped trusting them. The DNC is being crushed with their lowest donation numbers in years. No money. The RNC has $40 million on hand. The DNC has $7 million. The democrats have no real message and their media is so embarrassing that independent voters are jumping ship.

Firstly, the word is not site, but "cite" (—to mention in support, proof, or confirmation of; refer to as an example).

So your argument apparently hinges totally on the old "my dad's truck is bigger than your dad's truck" schoolyard taunt now? Thanks for the LULZ.

I also note that you've not yet told us exactly where you get your allegedly more reliable, unbiassed news from—as I asked you earlier. How are you privy to information that we're not? So... your sources are?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
22-07-2017, 04:08 PM
(22-07-2017 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 03:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Talk about cherry picking. You site old polls. The one I used was the latest NPR/PBS poll. You know, now that people have figured out the game the media is playing and now even independent voters stopped trusting them. The DNC is being crushed with their lowest donation numbers in years. No money. The RNC has $40 million on hand. The DNC has $7 million. The democrats have no real message and their media is so embarrassing that independent voters are jumping ship.

You sound just like a paid propaganda spreader. If TTA wasn't such a small, unimportant community, that's what I would assume.

Ok. But what I'm saying is true. You all didn't believe me that Trump would win. And I'm trying to get you all to realise that Trump is on the path to reelection and the republicans are going to mop up in the midterms because the anti Trump media is preaching to 29% of the population. The rest don't trust the media one bit. All I'm saying is if you don't believe me, look at the special election results and donations to the RNC and DNC. Democrats are in big trouble and the media and leftist loon politicians that file articles of impeachment before an investigation is complete are the cause.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2017, 04:38 PM
(22-07-2017 04:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You all didn't believe me that Trump would win...

Oh noes... not this tired old furphy AGAIN! Big Grin

Do you seriously think that picking a simple 50/50 bet makes you the new political Einstein? Or that your subsequent views on politics is any more accurate or valid than any one of the 3 million more people that voted for Clinton? Do you seriously think that those 3 mill have now shifted their allegiance to Trump? If you do, then you're even more delusional than your past comments have suggested.

You might like to check this out...

Friday, July 21, 2017:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 43% of Likely US Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance; 57% disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approveof the way Trump is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him an approval rating of +40.1. In comparison, Obama = +47.9av; Kennedy = +70.1av; Roosevelt = +63av; Carter = +45.5av (historically the lowest approval rating). It should be noted that even Carter's lowest single quarter rating was +28 (versus Trump's +35).

Trump ended the second quarter of his presidency with the lowest average approval rating of any elected president on record. His average approval is down from his 41% average approval rating in his first quarter on the job, when he was also the lowest of any other president on record for that time frame.

Meanwhile, Trump's latest Gallup daily approval rating has him at 36% approval to 59% disapproval, one point away from his worst marks on both sides.

Which ever way you look at it, Trump's in one hell of a lot of trouble, and even IF he survives an impeachment for another 3½ years, he'll have zero chance of being elected at that time, and the Democrats will walk it in.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-07-2017, 05:00 PM
(21-07-2017 07:25 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 06:56 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I just go with the assumption that if Trump's lips are moving, he's lying.

[Image: Ci5kRog.jpg]

Weeping

So true.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-07-2017, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2017 05:19 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-07-2017 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm not insecure. I'm just saying fuck countries that want to laugh when they all have their own problem. I've got everything I need. A GOP president. A GOP Congress. A right leaning supreme court. And the RNC is leading the DNC in donations 6 to 1 with the midterms 15 months away. Trump won't be impeached. And the media will still be less trusted than the white house.

Its like we're living heaven on earth.

LMAO. And just WHAT have they done ? Oh wait. NOTHING. NOTHING at all that they promised. I see you really don't "want" much.
They actually don't even HAVE an health-care plan, after all that bullshit.
That's interesting. They do nothing, and LDH already has his heaven on earth. How fucking retarded is that ? Nothing is changed, yet he claims he already has his heaven.

So ... interesting. Consider
You actually believe in heaven. Consider
That's what I thought.

But now he has Scary-muchi. He thinks that making 30 foot putts makes a good president, (or was he just sucking up to the new boss ?)
Fucking retards.
These people will not be dealt with kindly by history, and neither will the Republicans who did not call out Dumpy for his idiocy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-07-2017, 05:24 PM
(22-07-2017 03:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 02:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Who’s LMFAO now? Laugh out load

Yeah. Because that says "yes I asked my lawyers if I could pardon myself."
Trump didn't even call it lies or fake news like you... he called it illegal leaking... meaning he thinks the info leaked was the trouble.

Why do you even defend something so asinine of thought. It just takes some critical thinking to simply see the reason he's mad and what trump is saying is clearly an admission what he was discussing was let out be made up "fake" talks he had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson