The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
Anyone who accepts a pardon, is agreeing they are guilty.
I wonder if Dumpy understands that ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2017, 05:33 PM
It's like he's TRYING to get impeached now.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
22-07-2017, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2017 06:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-07-2017 05:33 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  It's like he's TRYING to get impeached now.

I think he's a sad old man. He would rather be golfing. He's sick of it all. He has no "vision". He never expected he would be elected.
He will go down in history as the worst president in American history, (a reality TV personality, who took multiple businesses into bankruptcy, yet touted by deluded fools as a great business-man),
and the Republican party allowed him to take it over.

With a senate leader the likes of the idiot Mitch McConnell, how could they do any worse ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2017, 06:37 PM
(22-07-2017 05:33 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  It's like he's TRYING to get impeached now.

That actually would not surprise me. If he gets impeached, and removed, he can play the victim and spend the rest of his nasty little life holding rallies where the likes of LDH will be telling him how badly he was treated. He'll suck up the attention like a shop-vac.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
22-07-2017, 09:11 PM
(22-07-2017 06:37 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

That actually would not surprise me. If he gets impeached, and removed, he can play the victim and spend the rest of his nasty little life holding rallies where the likes of LDH will be telling him how badly he was treated. He'll suck up the attention like a shop-vac.

Bet he could get them to donate money to him as well, even though he wouldn't be running for anything then.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
22-07-2017, 11:02 PM
I think he doesn't really look like a peach. More like a pumpkin.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2017, 01:45 AM
(22-07-2017 06:37 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

He will remain a destabilizing force in politics then, just completely outside the establishment. His white supremacist gun-waving crowd will continue to follow him? That's not a happy thought Confused

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-07-2017, 02:51 AM
(23-07-2017 01:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 06:37 PM)unfogged Wrote:  That actually would not surprise me. If he gets impeached, and removed, he can play the victim and spend the rest of his nasty little life holding rallies where the likes of LDH will be telling him how badly he was treated. He'll suck up the attention like a shop-vac.

He will remain a destabilizing force in politics then, just completely outside the establishment. His white supremacist gun-waving crowd will continue to follow him? That's not a happy thought Confused

The problem is that they thought they were getting a gunslinger when what they were really getting was Frank Drebin.

Everyone knows JFK was the last gunslinger. (That black dude who plays Luther on BBC better not disappoint me as the gunslinger.)

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Bummer - no self-pardons. I sure hate it for the Cheeto in Chief. Laughat

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...880e20e8e2

This part made me laugh probably a little too much.

Quote:We know of not a single instance of a self-pardon having been recognized as legitimate. Even the pope does not pardon himself. On March 28, 2014, in St. Peter’s Basilica, Pope Francis publicly kneeled before a priest and confessed his sins for about three minutes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
23-07-2017, 04:01 PM
(22-07-2017 11:02 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  I think he doesn't really look like a peach. More like a pumpkin.

Please don't insult the intelligence of pumpkins! Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.