The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-07-2017, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 09:15 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(28-07-2017 03:44 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Time to get rid of all of the Jeb Bush loving RNC cronies that came along with Reince Prebus. Spicer is gone so that's two. Probably a dozen more. Trying to destroy Trump from the inside because their boy Jeb lost. Round out the staff with former generals that won't leak to the media and harder for the media to attack.

Not gonna help. As Scary-mucher said yesterday, (although the idiot got the quote wrong), "A fish rots from the head". Your head is rotten. Now the Liar-in Chief says he "Said from the start, let Obama Care fail". LMAO. Not gonna help moving the chess pieces around if ya don't know how to play the game. Maybe he could go to the Girl Scouts for another campaign rally ? He's REALLY doing a great job promoting and representing Conservatism. LMAO.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2017, 05:22 PM
The Tell-Tale Trump

[Image: Capture.jpg]

"It’s true, everybody knows it! I am a fantastic president. Incredible. I’ve been very, very dreadfully incredible. You’ve never seen deal-making skills like mine. Hearken, believe me! Tremendous. Observe how well — how calmly I tell you about my achievements. Nobody describes things better and more calmly than I do. Many people are saying this. I am very calm and sane!
[...]
With a loud yell, I threw my completely hackable cell phone at his head and rushed at him. He shrieked only once. In a moment, it was over. I put my massive hand over his heart. There was no heartbeat. Reince was no more. His leaks and dead eyes would trouble me no more."

It’s true, everybody knows it! I am a fantastic president. Incredible. I’ve been very, very dreadfully incredible. You’ve never seen deal-making skills like mine. Hearken, believe me! Tremendous. Observe how well — how calmly I tell you about my achievements. Nobody describes things better and more calmly than I do. Many people are saying this. I am very calm and sane!

It’s impossible to say how the idea of murdering Reince Priebus first entered my good and large brain. But, once I alone thought of it with no help because I am a smart and independent thinker, the idea haunted me day and night.

Initially, Reince was harmless, even though he looked like a large, wet snake. But then, Reince began to leak news stories to the press. I saw the guilt in his horrible, dead eyes. He had the dead eyes of a divorced father out grocery shopping for himself. When Reince looked at me with his Werner Herzog-right-before-bed eyes, I knew he was the White House leaker. It made me so angry. Little by little, I made up my mind that I would get rid of him forever.

This is where the fake news media would call me crazy. But, I’m not crazy. Trust me. You should’ve seen me. I planned the whole thing very well. The week before I did it, I was nicer to Reince than I ever had been. I was bigly nice. I didn’t force him to iron my very long ties in the morning. I let him eat lunch in the White House Dining Room instead of the White House Boiler Room where I normally made him eat. I even stopped referring to him as my butler in front of foreign dignitaries.

From the start of my presidency, I forbade Reince from sleeping at his home. I told him a good chief of staff is always ready to serve the President, so I made him sleep in his office. Every night before I committed the terrible deed, at about midnight, I would open the door to his office — oh so gently! So gently, you wouldn’t believe. My large hands are very good at gently turning doorknobs. I watched Leaky Reince sleep on the floor in his campground sleeping pouch. I did this every night for seven nights. Would a crazy person do this? Come on, folks.

I held up my unauthorized Android phone and turned up the brightness. I wanted to see Reince’s dead, Steve Buscemi-after-a-cross-country-flight eyes. I needed to see the eyes of the man who leaked all those completely true stories to the press. But, his dead eyes were always closed.

On the eighth night, Reince was not asleep when I opened his office door. He cried out, Who’s there? I hid in his curtains like that grandstander Jim Comey. Reince whimpered like a coward. What a total and complete loser. He did not see me. I am very good at hiding. I am better at hiding than children who play hide-and-seek. That is not arrogance, that is a fact.

Slowly, I turned up the brightness on my unsecured phone. I shined the light in Reince’s direction, and this time I saw them! I saw his dead eyes! They were open — wide, wide open — and I was furious when I saw them. I couldn’t see Reince’s milquetoast face, only his despicable, unfaithful eyeballs. Again, the mainstream media would call me crazy. But, I’m not. Trust me, the media is very unfair to me.

I actually have a tremendous sense of hearing. And, in that moment, I heard a low, soft sound. It was the beating of Reince’s heart. The sound grew louder. I was worried that someone else might hear this idiot’s beating heart. It was then that I knew, Leaky Reince’s hour had come!

With a loud yell, I threw my completely hackable cell phone at his head and rushed at him. He shrieked only once. In a moment, it was over. I put my massive hand over his heart. There was no heartbeat. Reince was no more. His leaks and dead eyes would trouble me no more.

If you still think I’m crazy, wait until I describe to you the wise precautions I took to conceal the body. I told my son-in-law Jared his newest project was hiding Reince’s body. Jared hid Reince under the floorboards of the Oval Office. He complained the entire time. You should be working on peace in the Middle East, he whined. Unbelievable. Eventually, Reince’s body was hidden beneath my office.

As Jared finished moving the rug, I heard someone at the door. It was now four o’clock in the morning. I opened the Oval Office door and saw three FBI officers. As the agents began to search the office, I told them I hoped they could let this go. They didn’t seem suspicious at all, my calmness convinced them.

My head began to hurt and there was a strange sound in my ears. I talked louder to the officers. I am treated very unfairly, believe me! I was basically screaming in their faces. The strange sound did not go away. It was a quick, low, soft sound. Like the sound of Steve Bannon tilting his head back and dropping entire chickens into his mouth.

Louder it became, and louder. Why did the FBI agents not leave? I stood up and walked around the room. I pressed the Coca-Cola button on my desk. The sound became louder still. I knew the sound well, it was familiar and it made me angry. The FBI agents stood there, smiling and nodding. Louder, louder, and louder the sound became. I couldn’t bear it any longer.

I pointed at the floorboards and yelled, Yes! I admit the deed! I killed the treacherous leaker Reince Priebus! Pull up the floorboards and you shall see! I killed him. Many polls confirm that I am not crazy! Why does his hideous heart not stop beating? Why does it not stop!? Sad!

DONALD TRUMP JR. REVIEWS FAMOUS WORKS OF LITERATURE

Animal Farm

"This is a tremendous children’s story about a talking pig named Napoleon who becomes the greatest leader his farm has ever known. After Napoleon destroys Crooked Snowball in a free and fair election by easily the greatest margin of not-being-chased-off-by-dogs in history, the new leader delivers on his promise to make the farm great again by using creative solutions to bring back law and order. Throughout his administration, Napoleon is constantly harassed by jealous losers, such as the stupid old donkey who only complains and, you guessed it: Crooked Snowball! That’s right, even though Crooked Snowball doesn’t hold power and technically isn’t even still around at all, this totally corrupt swine just can’t stop causing problems for the farm. Every time Napoleon tries to score a win for the animals, the ghost of Crooked Snowball is there to trip him up, fueled by liberal rage and an insatiable love of windmills even though they obstruct everyone’s view and kill birds. Nevertheless, Napoleon persists, and in the end he wows everyone with his mastery of several terrific words and his knack for dealmaking, which he uses to create a strategic back-channel alliance with the humans (whom we actually should want to have a positive working relationship with when you really think about it)."

Frankenstein

Two thumbs way up for this cautionary tale about the dangers of unsettled science. All hell breaks loose when Victor Frankenstein, an immigrant, creates a (((monster))) that is basically half Al Franken and half Jill Stein. Though it reads a bunch of books and becomes very smart and talky, the (((monster))) causes all sorts of havoc everywhere it goes, leading to a number of deaths and at least one abortion. Really makes you think.

Moby-Dick

There’s nothing more exhilarating than the thrill that comes from tracking and killing a large, majestic animal for no reason at all no matter what the so-called “psychologist” says. Moby-Dick is the timeless story of a noble hunter with the best temperament who spends nearly a thousand pages in vain pursuit of a fat white sperm whale that in no way represents his father’s love.

Crime and Punishment

I’ll be honest — I’ve never read this book. Now, in the event that someone tells you they saw me reading it, rest assured that I don’t recall what it was about. Look: did I read it? I mean, sure, of course, maybe. What happened was a close friend of mine from the 2013 Miss Universe pageant recommended it to me; I didn’t know who the author was or anything going in, but who’s going to say no to a favor from a close pageant friend? I have read this book at least three other times in secret, and my father also briefly considered this one as a campaign slogan.

Pride and Prejudice

I first came across this book when my father was researching potential campaign slogans; it turned out that this one was a no-go due to copyright issues. Pride and Prejudice is a classic human-merger story about rich people overcoming a series of terrible obstacles to triumph in the end by marrying their own kind. This book was written by a girl.

The Sound and the Fury

The Sound and the Fury is actually a very long tweet that tells the story of a terrific boy who dreams of reclaiming his family’s repossessed golf course. Our hero does everything right, loves his sister a lot, and almost never sets himself on fire, but for some reason about a quarter of the way through the book the narrator changes from him to his brother, who is supposed to be ‘the smart one’ although I have my doubts. As if that weren’t bad enough, another quarter of the way through the narrator changes again to this other brother who just showed up later and somehow became the favorite child just because he makes the most money and is allegedly competent. To add insult to injury, the last quarter of the story is told by The Help. I also came across this book when my father was researching potential campaign slogans.

DOSTOEVSKY TITLES THAT OMINOUSLY FORESHADOWED THE PRESIDENCY OF DONALD J. TRUMP

“The Dream of a Ridiculous Man”

Crime and Punishment

“The Adolescent”

“Another Man’s Wife”

“White Nights”

Demons

“Humiliated and Insulted”

The Gambler

“A Nasty Story”

The House of the Dead

Notes from Underground

The Idiot

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
28-07-2017, 07:28 PM
(28-07-2017 03:44 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Time to get rid of all of the Jeb Bush loving RNC cronies that came along with Reince Prebus. Spicer is gone so that's two. Probably a dozen more. Trying to destroy Trump from the inside because their boy Jeb lost. Round out the staff with former generals that won't leak to the media and harder for the media to attack.

Yes, because generals are trained in governance. [Image: xgacqo.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-07-2017, 07:38 PM
(28-07-2017 07:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Yes, because generals are trained in governance. [Image: xgacqo.jpg]

And the brain-trust of Ivanka, Jerold, the sons, (Dumb and Dumber), and Kelly-Anne, Mike Pense ... why we're ready for anything that threatens America.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2017, 08:01 PM
I avoided listening to the address tRump gave to the BSA until today...the man has ZERO sense of place, restraint, decorum or self-control. I truly believe his mental health is at issue here. He is unfit to be a Boy Scout leader much less the POTUS.

He needs to be under psychiatric evaluation.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-07-2017, 08:07 PM
(28-07-2017 07:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... And the brain-trust of Ivanka, Jerold, the sons, (Dumb and Dumber), and Kelly-Anne, Mike Pense ... why we're ready for anything that threatens America ...

And the gleaming new USS Gerald Ford plys the oceans, $17.5 billion of clout absolutely useless against the real threats.
28-07-2017, 08:13 PM
(28-07-2017 08:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I avoided listening to the address tRump gave to the BSA until today...the man has ZERO sense of place, restraint, decorum or self-control. I truly believe his mental health is at issue here. He is unfit to be a Boy Scout leader much less the POTUS.

I volunteered for the BSA for 15 years. If people acted like the Chump, they were removed from their positions, tout-suite. Generally speaking, though, they never even got asked to help, if they acted like that. No schlemiel like that would be allowed around my sons.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
28-07-2017, 08:23 PM
(28-07-2017 08:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I avoided listening to the address tRump gave to the BSA until today...the man has ZERO sense of place, restraint, decorum or self-control. I truly believe his mental health is at issue here. He is unfit to be a Boy Scout leader much less the POTUS.

Yeah, that was bad. Today, though, he was worse, making a speech where he chides the police for not being brutal enough.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
28-07-2017, 08:36 PM
(28-07-2017 08:23 PM)julep Wrote:  

Yeah, that was bad. Today, though, he was worse, making a speech where he chides the police for not being brutal enough.

I find myself just shaking my head. We have gone from ‘No drama Obama’ to a daily 5 alarm fire. After a while you just want to watch it burn.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-07-2017, 08:39 PM
(28-07-2017 08:23 PM)julep Wrote:  

Yeah, that was pretty disgusting. Quote from memory:

Quote:You know how they put their hand on the perp's head when he gets into the car?
They shouldn't do that. A guy just murdered someone and now we protect him?

(Whatever the fuck happened to innocent until proven guilty???)

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post