The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-07-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 09:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what you're saying is that you were as shitty a cop as you are a person.

I give no shit about criminals. Zero. Druggy low life scum do not deserve respect if they don't treat people with respect. I also don't give a shit about gang bangers, thugs, child molesters, rapists, murderers, drug dealers etc. Doesn't bother me a bit if they get roughed up. In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

Like I said, you were as shitty a cop as you are a person. Society would be better off without shitty people like you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-07-2017, 10:10 AM
(29-07-2017 10:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I give no shit about criminals. Zero. Druggy low life scum do not deserve respect if they don't treat people with respect. I also don't give a shit about gang bangers, thugs, child molesters, rapists, murderers, drug dealers etc. Doesn't bother me a bit if they get roughed up. In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

Like I said, you were as shitty a cop as you are a person. Society would be better off without shitty people like you.

Only 1 not guilty verdict on any of my arrests. My cases were solid.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-07-2017, 10:12 AM
(29-07-2017 10:10 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Like I said, you were as shitty a cop as you are a person. Society would be better off without shitty people like you.

Only 1 not guilty verdict on any of my arrests. My cases were solid.

So you mean the kid had actually paid for that candy bar and wasn't shoplifting after all.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-07-2017, 10:16 AM
(29-07-2017 04:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 03:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What's going to be funny, is when the leaks continue, and it turns out Priebus didn't do the leaking, THEN what will they do ?

I don't know. How many more scapegoats do they have left at this point, before they just start eating their own like a mad pack of cannibal rats trapped on a sinking ship?

Shades of Stalin's paranoia ...
29-07-2017, 10:20 AM
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 09:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what you're saying is that you were as shitty a cop as you are a person.

I give no shit about criminals. Zero. Druggy low life scum do not deserve respect if they don't treat people with respect. I also don't give a shit about gang bangers, thugs, child molesters, rapists, murderers, drug dealers etc. Doesn't bother me a bit if they get roughed up. In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

And you, the shittest cop in history, are qualified to determine who is scum and who is not. I wish you would get treated the way you like to treat others.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-07-2017, 10:21 AM
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

Idiot. As if this would solve anything other than subsidising the prison system. But you go on chest pounding. That's the only thing your kind is good at.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post
29-07-2017, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2017 10:29 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(29-07-2017 10:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I give no shit about criminals. Zero. Druggy low life scum do not deserve respect if they don't treat people with respect. I also don't give a shit about gang bangers, thugs, child molesters, rapists, murderers, drug dealers etc. Doesn't bother me a bit if they get roughed up. In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

And you, the shittest cop in history, are qualified to determine who is scum and who is not. I wish you would get treated the way you like to treat others.

I already pointed out my definition of scum. Druggies. Rapists. Murderers. Child molesters. Gang bangers. There's a bunch more but I think you get my point. If those aren't scum to you, you might be a democrat (or whatever they call liberal progressives in your country). Lmao.

29-07-2017, 10:28 AM
(29-07-2017 10:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  And you, the shittest cop in history, are qualified to determine who is scum and who is not. I wish you would get treated the way you like to treat others.

I already pointed out my definition of scum. Druggies. Rapists. Murderers. Child molesters. Gang bangers. There's a bunch more but I think you get my point. If those aren't scum to you, you might be a democrat. Lmao.

"LMAO" about abusing people? You're scum yourself. You're no better than any of those categories that you enumerated. You must be a republican.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-07-2017, 10:30 AM
(29-07-2017 10:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I already pointed out my definition of scum. Druggies. Rapists. Murderers. Child molesters. Gang bangers. There's a bunch more but I think you get my point. If those aren't scum to you, you might be a democrat. Lmao.

"LMAO" about abusing people? You're scum yourself. You're no better than any of those categories that you enumerated. You must be a republican.

Scum are not people. They're scum.

29-07-2017, 10:31 AM
(29-07-2017 10:30 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  "LMAO" about abusing people? You're scum yourself. You're no better than any of those categories that you enumerated. You must be a republican.

Scum are not people. They're scum.

Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post