The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-07-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(29-07-2017 10:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:30 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Scum are not people. They're scum.

Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

Lol. Ok cuck boy.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2017, 11:10 AM
(29-07-2017 10:30 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Scum are not people. They're scum.

And you should know. First-hand experience. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
29-07-2017, 11:14 AM
This thread has officially degraded to YouTube comment section status. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-07-2017, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2017 11:25 AM by Vera.)
Evenheathen, not our fault there's too many flerms and bloogs around Drinking Beverage

"These idiots think ‘cuck’ has such power to offend. Normal people just shrug, faintly puzzled. They might as well scream ‘flerm’ or ‘bloog’."

29-07-2017, 11:22 AM
(29-07-2017 11:18 AM)Vera Wrote:  Evenheathen, not our fault there's too many flerms and bloorgs around Drinking Beverage

"These idiots think ‘cuck’ has such power to offend. Normal people just shrug, faintly puzzled. They might as well scream ‘flerm’ or ‘bloog’."

Haha, I just had to ask google what a cuck boy was. I like flerm better. Cuck is so yesteryear.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
29-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I had to google it last year, Dom. My head *still* hurts from the facepalm I gave myself.

I prefer bloog though, is more fluid, gives me more pleasure when I say it Yes

29-07-2017, 11:30 AM
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I give no shit about criminals. Zero. Druggy low life scum do not deserve respect if they don't treat people with respect. I also don't give a shit about gang bangers, thugs, child molesters, rapists, murderers, drug dealers etc. Doesn't bother me a bit if they get roughed up. In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

This might sound innapropriate in this section and since you didn't ask for it, but is everything fine in your life right now? You always were a conservative with an authoritarian streak, but lately you seem to have espouse a caricature of those position up to the point where you are starting to sound like a casual 4chan troll. In my experience, that type of change in behavior is symptomatic of underlying issues and stress.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
29-07-2017, 12:02 PM
(29-07-2017 11:30 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I give no shit about criminals. Zero. Druggy low life scum do not deserve respect if they don't treat people with respect. I also don't give a shit about gang bangers, thugs, child molesters, rapists, murderers, drug dealers etc. Doesn't bother me a bit if they get roughed up. In my opinion there should be a minimum 20 year sentence on any felony. 2nd offense life in prison. 3rd offense electric chair. Society is better off without scum.

This might sound innapropriate in this section and since you didn't ask for it, but is everything fine in your life right now? You always were a conservative with an authoritarian streak, but lately you seem to have espouse a caricature of those position up to the point where you are starting to sound like a casual 4chan troll. In my experience, that type of change in behavior is symptomatic of underlying issues and stress.

Nah. Just sick of the constant attacks from people here. I'm at the point where I just don't care. I tried to be the guy with the different point of view, but after a year of "you're a fucking idiot" by people that can't handle the truth, I'm just going to act like them.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-07-2017, 12:05 PM
"point of view" implies at least *some* sort of thought process. You have yet to prove you're capable of any Drinking Beverage

And is anyone forcing you to stay here? Or should *we* all up and leave, because you were here first or something?

29-07-2017, 12:11 PM
(29-07-2017 12:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  but after a year of "you're a fucking idiot" by people that can't handle the truth, I'm just going to act like them.

You *are* a fucking idiot, and your so-called "truth" is about as true as Trump's inauguration crowd size Smile Have a shitty day, you pathetic swine.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.