The Trump Impeachment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-07-2017, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2017 12:33 PM by epronovost.)
RE: The Trump Impeachment Thread
(29-07-2017 12:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 11:30 AM)epronovost Wrote:  This might sound innapropriate in this section and since you didn't ask for it, but is everything fine in your life right now? You always were a conservative with an authoritarian streak, but lately you seem to have espouse a caricature of those position up to the point where you are starting to sound like a casual 4chan troll. In my experience, that type of change in behavior is symptomatic of underlying issues and stress.

Nah. Just sick of the constant attacks from people here. I'm at the point where I just don't care. I tried to be the guy with the different point of view, but after a year of "you're a fucking idiot" by people that can't handle the truth, I'm just going to act like them.

Well, on the positive side, you are fine, but that's pretty sad that your contribution to the forum will be reduced to caricature which will, in turn, encourage those who ''pushed you'' to that point to double down. It's a bit sad, but such is life.

PS: I also find sad that you have (or maybe never had) any doubts about your positions.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
29-07-2017, 12:19 PM
(29-07-2017 12:11 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 12:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  but after a year of "you're a fucking idiot" by people that can't handle the truth, I'm just going to act like them.

You *are* a fucking idiot, and your so-called "truth" is about as true as Trump's inauguration crowd size Smile Have a shitty day, you pathetic swine.

Here's some truth for you.

Trump is president. As I predicted.
Congress is still controlled by republicans. As I predicted.
Trump put a conservative on the supreme court. As I predicted.
The ACA is failing miserably. As I predicted.
Liberals can't stop crying. As I predicted.

Here's some more truth.
Republicans will win even more in the midterms.
Democrats will cry some more.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-07-2017, 12:23 PM
(29-07-2017 07:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-07-2017 08:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually it is far worse than that. He's the chief law enforcer per the Constitution. He was actually encouraging them to assault their suspects, and break the law (who are innocent until proven guilty). His ignorance of his role and the US system is SO profound, it's mind-boggling.

This is common in law enforcement. Many a suspect will "accidentally" hit their head on the vehicle while being placed inside. Especially if they fought, or ran, or beat their wife. I once saw a guy "accidentally" hit his head 3 times after he called a black officer a n****r and spit on him. Another guy that raped his step kid (the poor kid had terrible rectal bleeding) "accidentally" fell down a flight of stairs. Stupid ass tried to run while in handcuffs. I'm sure it was also an "accident" that the booking officer said out loud what he was arrested for in front of other inmates at central booking.

Doesn't make it right. Just because you worked with crooked cops, doesn't make it right. Maybe where YOU come from this is done. I think this is evidence you are a total fraud. The Chief in New York immediately rejected Trump's comments. Any suspect is innocent until proven guilty, and THAT is the patriotic American value. You really have not understanding of American constitutional values.

Congrats. Your boy had a REALLY bad weak. Laugh out load
and on top of it, he LIED about having talked to the generals about trans people in the military. He keeps this up, no one will believe ANYTHING he says. Oh wait. they already don't. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-07-2017, 12:24 PM
(29-07-2017 12:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 11:30 AM)epronovost Wrote:  This might sound innapropriate in this section and since you didn't ask for it, but is everything fine in your life right now? You always were a conservative with an authoritarian streak, but lately you seem to have espouse a caricature of those position up to the point where you are starting to sound like a casual 4chan troll. In my experience, that type of change in behavior is symptomatic of underlying issues and stress.

Nah. Just sick of the constant attacks from people here. I'm at the point where I just don't care. I tried to be the guy with the different point of view, but after a year of "you're a fucking idiot" by people that can't handle the truth, I'm just going to act like them.

A different point of view is one thing but to completely deny the reality of trumps signinficant and overwhelming failures, both personal and public is like watching Atlanta burn and claiming it's just a small candle on fire. Your incredulity is exactly, and I mean precisely, the equivlant of a die hard, bible thumping, holy rolling Jesus freak.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-07-2017, 12:28 PM
(29-07-2017 12:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 07:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This is common in law enforcement. Many a suspect will "accidentally" hit their head on the vehicle while being placed inside. Especially if they fought, or ran, or beat their wife. I once saw a guy "accidentally" hit his head 3 times after he called a black officer a n****r and spit on him. Another guy that raped his step kid (the poor kid had terrible rectal bleeding) "accidentally" fell down a flight of stairs. Stupid ass tried to run while in handcuffs. I'm sure it was also an "accident" that the booking officer said out loud what he was arrested for in front of other inmates at central booking.

Doesn't make it right. Just because you worked with crooked cops, doesn't make it right. Maybe where YOU come from this is done. I think this is evidence you are a total fraud. The Chief in New York immediately rejected Trump's comments. Any suspect is innocent until proven guilty, and THAT is the patriotic American value. You really have not understanding of American constitutional values.

Congrats. Your boy had a REALLY bad weak. Laugh out load
and on top of it, he LIED about having talked to the generals about trans people in the military. He keeps this up, no one will believe ANYTHING he says. Oh wait. they already don't. Facepalm

Link.

29-07-2017, 12:29 PM
(29-07-2017 12:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Congress is still controlled by republicans. As I predicted.
.... but can't pass a fucking thing.

Quote:Trump put a conservative on the supreme court. As I predicted.

Actually it isn't and you have NO EVIDENCE to back that "fail" up.

Quote:Liberals can't stop crying. As I predicted.

That's why you're here whining then ?

Quote:Here's some more truth.

LOL. So they can get even LESS done ? So they can pass even more shit, and make Ryan promise it will never get signed ? LMAO.
Oh wait. They have done NOTHING with their majority. Bunch of impotent old white men.

We'll see.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-07-2017, 12:35 PM
(29-07-2017 12:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 12:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Congress is still controlled by republicans. As I predicted.
.... but can't pass a fucking thing.

Quote:Trump put a conservative on the supreme court. As I predicted.

Quote:Liberals can't stop crying. As I predicted.

Quote:Here's some more truth.

LOL. So they can get even LESS done ? So they can pass even more shit, and make Ryan promise it will never get signed ? LMAO.
Oh wait. They have done NOTHING with their majority. Bunch of impotent old white men.

We'll see.

So skyrocketing premiums and virtually all of the major insurance companies dropping out (one of them lost $100,000,000 in 2 years) is a success?

29-07-2017, 12:39 PM
I think the most 'American' thing we can do is think for ourselves. We aren't ruled by an authoritarian figure, we elect a president and representatives. We should absolutely be questioning them and their motives for the rules that govern us, regardless of ones political affiliation.

I do wonder if this is part and parcel of being a career (police, military, etc.) that demands loyalty and obedience to a leader. You are taught not to ask too any questions, not really to think for yourself.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
29-07-2017, 12:40 PM
(29-07-2017 12:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 12:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .... but can't pass a fucking thing.

We'll see.

So skyrocketing premiums and virtually all of the major insurance companies dropping out (one of them lost $100,000,000 in 2 years) is a success?

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/gops-ob...premature/
If Republicans had ONE VALID idea about how to fix anything, it would have been proposed.
7 years of claiming it's failing, and not ONE fix.

29-07-2017, 12:41 PM
(29-07-2017 12:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2017 12:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .... but can't pass a fucking thing.

We'll see.

Insurance companies cannot function if they cannot predict outcomes.

Trump's shenanigans have made it impossible to do so.

Pass a law, any law, and they will fall into place.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man