The Trumpocalypse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The Trumpocalypse
(20-11-2016 03:07 PM)julep Wrote:  This will require some serious messing with the law and the Constitution

Except it won't. All it will require will be one or two more Supreme Court appointees to start interpreting the Constitution "correctly".

It's expected that in his first term, Trump will get to appoint three or four.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
20-11-2016, 04:17 PM
(20-11-2016 03:56 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:07 PM)julep Wrote:  This will require some serious messing with the law and the Constitution

Except it won't. All it will require will be one or two more Supreme Court appointees to start interpreting the Constitution "correctly".

It's expected that in his first term, Trump will get to appoint three or four.

By my definition, that's serious messing... Sadcryface2

I agree it's not going to be that difficult for the religiously aggressive, once they're empowered, to turn us into a Christian police state.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
20-11-2016, 05:30 PM
100 drones with hand soap grenades at a certain height, all dropping at once, can remove the toughest stains to our liberty & freedoms.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
20-11-2016, 05:33 PM
(20-11-2016 11:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 08:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Thanks Trump supporters, you've fucked us all:

North Pole above freezing in sign of 'sudden' and 'very serious' climate change

Climate change may be escalating so fast it could be 'game over', scientists warn

It's just another example of voter suppression. Very clever.

[Image: before_zpsdk3q7fts.png][Image: after_zpszwaanszc.png]

[Image: Another_1a14da_1519063.jpg]
Good thing I have a boat and SCUBA gear. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce