The Truth About Conspiracy Theories.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: The Truth About Conspiracy Theories.
So what your basicly saying Helio is to keep your mind open and try no to be biased in your thinking (which I believe to be an impossible task).... review the legitamacy of all facts laid down, even about things that we might take as a given/truth.... concentrate on the more proveable conspiracies (like the economy and common law)???

Is that what your saying in a nutshell???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2012, 09:18 AM
(21-09-2012 08:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  So what your basicly saying Helio is to keep your mind open and try no to be biased in your thinking (which I believe to be an impossible task).... review the legitamacy of all facts laid down, even about things that we might take as a given/truth.... concentrate on the more proveable conspiracies (like the economy and common law)???

So basically, we should start being Free Thinkers? I guess I could consider going that direction for a time. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-09-2012, 09:25 AM
(21-09-2012 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 08:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  So what your basicly saying Helio is to keep your mind open and try no to be biased in your thinking (which I believe to be an impossible task).... review the legitamacy of all facts laid down, even about things that we might take as a given/truth.... concentrate on the more proveable conspiracies (like the economy and common law)???

So basically, we should start being Free Thinkers? I guess I could consider going that direction for a time. Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-09-2012, 09:28 AM
(21-09-2012 09:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  So basically, we should start being Free Thinkers? I guess I could consider going that direction for a time. Consider

Heilo is a weird looking Martian mutant?
That explains it! You've shown us evidence!!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-09-2012, 10:45 AM
This thread has started off sounding so incredibly familiar...

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
21-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Ive covered this is another thread in this section and I will repeat my opinion on here.

If people are going to study these type of things.... if you dont actively change your life from the things that you may believe from them..... then its all just entertainment.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-09-2012, 11:50 AM
(21-09-2012 10:45 AM)kineo Wrote:  This thread has started off sounding so incredibly familiar...

Did you feel an Arctic chill?

[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
21-09-2012, 12:12 PM
FIRE UP THE IP CHECKER!!!!!! Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
21-09-2012, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 12:24 PM by kineo.)
(21-09-2012 11:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 10:45 AM)kineo Wrote:  This thread has started off sounding so incredibly familiar...

Did you feel an Arctic chill?

It certainly smelled of white sage... but I don't know, maybe it was just a passing whiff.

(21-09-2012 12:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  FIRE UP THE IP CHECKER!!!!!! Cool

That probably wouldn't help if he was using a proxy. Undecided

But I don't know why he would bother to come back...

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
21-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Anybody who uses a proxy is suspicious in my eyes Dodgy

Surely if the IP was checked daily with different results then....................

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post