The Turbulent Priest (vid doc)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2012, 10:30 PM
The Turbulent Priest (vid doc)
What happens when you don't toe the Vatican's line:
BBC documentary following Father Brian D'Arcy on a journey across Europe. After revealing that he has been censured by the Vatican, he considers whether he can continue as a priest.

Big Grin

IYAM he's a lucky bastard. The Inquisition would have burnt him at the stake.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: The Turbulent Priest (vid doc)
(04-11-2012 10:30 PM)Janus Wrote:  What happens when you don't toe the Vatican's line:
BBC documentary following Father Brian D'Arcy on a journey across Europe. After revealing that he has been censured by the Vatican, he considers whether he can continue as a priest.

Big Grin

I actually saw this one on tv. I was shocked that he wasn't trying to decide if he can truly keep believing.
05-11-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: The Turbulent Priest (vid doc)
(05-11-2012 12:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 10:30 PM)Janus Wrote:  What happens when you don't toe the Vatican's line:

Big Grin

I actually saw this one on tv. I was shocked that he wasn't trying to decide if he can truly keep believing.

He's trying to hold on to what he has still got: belief in fairy tales. And now the Vatican is his Wicked Witch of the East...