The Twilight Hate Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2010, 11:53 AM

RE: The Twilight Hate Thread
(25-10-2010 11:44 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I hate Where Wolves. You never get to see them, because you're always looking for em. I prefer Here Wolves.
The problem with Here Wolves though is that usually means their noshing on yer noggin. That's why I would opt for There wolves, so I have a chance to skedaddle before I give them cause to floss.
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2010, 12:07 PM
[Image: whenwolf-600x521.png]

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2010, 12:16 PM

That is just soooo wrong, in soooo many ways.
17-02-2011, 06:55 PM

(23-09-2010 02:30 PM)Natasha B Wrote:  I must ask this Dregs...How can your wife get horny from such a .....well "pg" book??? lol make her read the sleeping beauty novels Anne Rice wrote lol http://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Beauty-No...t_ep_dpt_7

Ohh, those Sleeping Beauty books are pretty wild!
17-02-2011, 08:27 PM

We've both read Sleeping Beauty and while incredibly 'sexual' I don't think either of us found it all that sensual. This is why a PG book can make her horny. Two people humping their asses off is many times not nearly as scintillating as say the pottery scene in Ghost.
17-02-2011, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2011 11:26 PM by cfhmagnet.)
(17-02-2011 08:27 PM)Dregs Wrote:  We've both read Sleeping Beauty and while incredibly 'sexual' I don't think either of us found it all that sensual. This is why a PG book can make her horny. Two people humping their asses off is many times not nearly as scintillating as say the pottery scene in Ghost.
The Ghost references have popped up 3 times now today. Not hot dude. More hot than twilight's teenage heroin addict lookalikes, but seriously. Not hot.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
18-02-2011, 08:22 AM

(17-02-2011 11:20 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  
(17-02-2011 08:27 PM)Dregs Wrote:  We've both read Sleeping Beauty and while incredibly 'sexual' I don't think either of us found it all that sensual. This is why a PG book can make her horny. Two people humping their asses off is many times not nearly as scintillating as say the pottery scene in Ghost.
The Ghost references have popped up 3 times now today. Not hot dude. More hot than twilight's teenage heroin addict lookalikes, but seriously. Not hot.

It doesn't have to do it for you, and obviously it doesn't. However the question was simply how can a woman be turned on by PG rated stuff, and the answer is that for most woman and many men the sensuality does not have to come from literally watching two people fuck.
18-02-2011, 08:40 PM
(18-02-2011 08:22 AM)Dregs Wrote:  

It doesn't have to do it for you, and obviously it doesn't. However the question was simply how can a woman be turned on by PG rated stuff, and the answer is that for most woman and many men the sensuality does not have to come from literally watching two people fuck.
Haha, at the time I was more commenting on the string of Ghost references I had yesterday. In truth, I agree with your point. I find that surprise or lower-key sensuality is much more gratifying than explicit hardcore type stuff.

19-02-2011, 07:48 AM

(18-02-2011 08:40 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  

Haha, at the time I was more commenting on the string of Ghost references I had yesterday. In truth, I agree with your point. I find that surprise or lower-key sensuality is much more gratifying than explicit hardcore type stuff.

yeah thats the vibe I got, but I clarified anyway. Smile
19-02-2011, 03:36 PM
(19-02-2011 07:48 AM)Dregs Wrote:  
(18-02-2011 08:40 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  

yeah thats the vibe I got, but I clarified anyway. Smile

In order to return to topic... I hate twilight. I hate it to the extent that I have a hard time seeing it's fans as mature individuals. I saw a bumper sticker a month ago that said "Who needs boys when you've got vampires?" and my immediate thought was maybe if she showered and left her room once in a while, boys would have a greater chance of noticing her. Does that make me a bad person?