The Twilight Hate Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2011, 04:09 AM

Heart RE: The Twilight Hate Thread
Adon first appears in the 1989 novel Shadowdale. He is the plain-looking only child of two beautiful, wealthy and devout followers of Sune. At 18, he became the youngest priest ever accepted into the clergy of Sune. After being assigned to the temple in Arabel, he met the adventurers Midnight, Kelemvor Lyonsbane, and Cyric, and joined them. The companions, set out on a quest to save the Lady of Mysteries, Mystra, who has been captured by the Lord of Strife Bane. Adon becomes wounded, leaving a long scar on the side of his face; disillusioned by the apparent lack of interest from Sune, he turns his back on her, refusing to worship so vain and uncaring a deity
Keller Williams Partners Realty - Colorado Springs
AngelDodgyExclamation
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2011, 05:36 AM
RE: The Twilight Hate Thread
Ahhhh, I see there are those who read Dungeons and Dragons books... All those characters you just mentioned are Gods in DnD world (Forgotten Realms), Cyric being the Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, the Black Sun, the Mad God, and the Lord of Three Crowns; Kelemvor also known as the Lord of the Dead and Judge of the Damned, is the god of death and the dead, and master of the Crystal Spire in the Fugue Plane; Mystra (also called Hidden One): Goddess of magic, spells, the Weave; and Bane also known as the "Black Hand" and "Black Lord", is the deity of hatred, fear, and tyranny.

Now these are really cool Gods, I like these guys...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Hate it.
20-07-2011, 06:25 AM
(03-09-2010 06:50 PM)Soldieringon Wrote:  ETA: I think that you are right about the bears, though. Bears riding sharks with machine guns will quickly take over. I hope that they start at the Republican national headquarters.

Thanx ! I needed a good laugh this morning !

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
27-07-2011, 07:11 PM
I like the Twilight series a lot. I also like True Blood a lot. But I am a 48 yo GirlyMan who has to rely on exogenous testosterone to avoid having the testosterone levels of a teenage girl. Make of it what you will. Smile

Breathing - it's more art than science.
04-08-2011, 07:04 AM
Twighlight the story of one girls choice between necrophillia and bestiality.
04-08-2011, 10:03 AM
I love Twilight!! *shot*

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
04-08-2011, 06:57 PM
(04-08-2011 10:03 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I love Twilight!! *shot*

Yes, thank you for making my point.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
04-08-2011, 07:06 PM
I can't hate anything that actually gets the current generation to pick up a book and read it from one end to the other. Unless it's a bible of course.
I have seen the first movie however out of curiosity and found it to not be of my personal tastes. I mean the vampires sparkle and go to highschool for some reason. I also have an issue with the main characters, the girl being an attention whore and the guy being a weirdo pedo stalker who only seems to care about his own personal feelings.
But if it gets kids to read, I can't totally hate it. Besides I like Harry Potter alright and its sort of the same idea, not a terribly well written series of books, starring kids who are into things I'm not, and stuff happens. Pretty much the same.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
05-08-2011, 08:55 AM
I hate Percy Jackson series! I don't know it just that I am fan of the Greek mythology and sometime to see a book that is so different to the myth...*shudder*
I tried to read it and it was so boring.
P.S No offence to fans

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]