The US health care plan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: The US health care plan
(13-10-2017 01:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 12:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Pay for your own healthcare, freeloaders.

Work two jobs if you have to.

Unless you're disabled or too young/old to work, handle your own business.

Ha! You know who pays for 75% of my $14,000/year health insurance premium which provides excellent coverage, covers all preexisting conditions, has no lifetime maximums limits, a maximum out of pocket cost of $7000 year, and Government intervention if Aetna refuses treatment for a particular condition? You fucking do.

And you know who's going to keep paying 75% after I retire next year? You fucking are. In addition to a big fat taxpayer funded pension which is likely more than you and your wife's annual income put together. Ha!

You don't realize how much enjoyment I'm getting out of knowing you will be paying for my health insurance and pension for like the next 40 years.

That's damn funny!
Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017, 02:13 PM
(13-10-2017 12:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Pay for your own healthcare, freeloaders.

And what if you are too young/old/disabled to work? You do realize that those are the very people that Trump and the Republicans are targeting, don't you? You're basically telling those people "You get sick, you die. Tough luck. Sucks to be you." I am one of those people (62 years old with diabetes). If I ever lose my job with its employer-paid health coverage, I'm a dead man. I'll have to work two jobs to barely cover my basic expenses (assuming I can even get two jobs at that age). There won't be anything left for health care.

Must be nice to be rich, but you know what? Most people aren't.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
13-10-2017, 03:28 PM
(13-10-2017 02:13 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Must be nice to be rich, but you know what? Most people aren't.

2 years ago he was bitching he couldn't afford health insurance because of Obamacare. He is most certainly not rich in any sense of the word, especially the human experience sense.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-10-2017, 03:38 PM

The need to work 2 jobs is often a problem... how are these people that want to be full timers but say work at Walmart that won't let them be, a free loader?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
13-10-2017, 03:39 PM
(13-10-2017 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 02:13 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Must be nice to be rich, but you know what? Most people aren't.

2 years ago he was bitching he couldn't afford health insurance because of Obamacare. He is most certainly not rich in any sense of the word, especially the human experience sense.

Maybe he's one of those people who thinks he doesn't need health care because he's healthy (for now). Nobody ever told him that that doesn't last. And then when he does need it, he won't be able to get it because he'll have a "pre-existing condition". Then I guess it'll suck to be him. Too bad I probably won't be around to laugh at him.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
13-10-2017, 03:44 PM
(13-10-2017 03:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 03:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  2 years ago he was bitching he couldn't afford health insurance because of Obamacare. He is most certainly not rich in any sense of the word, especially the human experience sense.

Maybe he's one of those people who thinks he doesn't need health care because he's healthy (for now). Nobody ever told him that that doesn't last. And then when he does need it, he won't be able to get it because he'll have a "pre-existing condition". Then I guess it'll suck to be him. Too bad I probably won't be around to laugh at him.

You're overthinking it, the fact he's a goddam racist explains everything.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-10-2017, 03:48 PM
(13-10-2017 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 03:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Maybe he's one of those people who thinks he doesn't need health care because he's healthy (for now). Nobody ever told him that that doesn't last. And then when he does need it, he won't be able to get it because he'll have a "pre-existing condition". Then I guess it'll suck to be him. Too bad I probably won't be around to laugh at him.

You're overthinking it, the fact he's a goddam racist explains everything.

I don't get that people don't understand that the uninsured will show up with major shit at the ER and we'll all pay for it - the most expensive way to do it and the most expensive medical place. We pay for it one way or another. This way we pay more.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-10-2017, 04:06 PM

Yet somehow countries with a single payer system or something similar manage to make health care astronomically cheaper for everyone, even if you cover the unemployed, compared to the US.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 6 users Like Loom's post
13-10-2017, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2017 04:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-10-2017 03:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're overthinking it, the fact he's a goddam racist explains everything.

I don't get that people don't understand that the uninsured will show up with major shit at the ER and we'll all pay for it - the most expensive way to do it and the most expensive medical place. We pay for it one way or another. This way we pay more.

I get it. Racism puts blinders on reason. That coupled with the fact that LDH has the reasoning capacity of a small child to begin with.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-10-2017, 04:13 PM
(13-10-2017 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're overthinking it, the fact he's a goddam piece of barely human shit who's only wasting resources by being on this planet explains everything.

Fixt.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post