The US is #1!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2013, 08:34 PM
The US is #1!
HealthCare

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/10/health....html?_r=0

"American men ranked last in life expectancy among the 17 countries in the study, and American women ranked second to last."

FREEDOM
[Image: S8T9a.jpg]

EDUCATION:
[Image: D2asF.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: The US is #1!
Well when your country is dominated by pointless religion and patriotism what do you expect?

The United States is not capable of change.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
13-01-2013, 10:38 PM
The words in there where great. Sadly, the numbers meant nothing to me. Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
14-01-2013, 02:22 AM
what is am are your damn cuntry? WE ARE NUMBER ONE! i dont care what you are scienctisits says we are number one and you are just fucking gellous. if it was not for us you woulld all be speaking germen cause you are a county of pussy assholes.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
14-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Re: The US is #1!
Meanwhile, we land on Mars and kick everyones ass at the olympics.

OP is clearly madBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
14-01-2013, 02:22 PM
(14-01-2013 11:33 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Meanwhile, we land on Mars and kick everyones ass at the olympics.

Except your entire mission was based on technology that in some way was either derived from the work of European scientists or directly from European scientists, and in the Olympics the US does exactly as well as it should considering the advantages in athlete pop. pools, technology, and funding. The ones who deserve a round of applause are the South Koreans. They do amazingly well all factors considered. If The US is not #1 at the Olympics, it will have done poorly.

Sorry but I like to troll Americans expressing pride over things they didn't themselves do.

Too much smug down south - it needs to controlled because it makes everyone else gag. Big Grin

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 7 users Like Elesjei's post
14-01-2013, 06:33 PM
(14-01-2013 02:22 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 11:33 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Meanwhile, we land on Mars and kick everyones ass at the olympics.

Except your entire mission was based on technology that in some way was either derived from the work of European scientists or directly from European scientists, and in the Olympics the US does exactly as well as it should considering the advantages in athlete pop. pools, technology, and funding. The ones who deserve a round of applause are the South Koreans. They do amazingly well all factors considered. If The US is not #1 at the Olympics, it will have done poorly.

Sorry but I like to troll Americans expressing pride over things they didn't themselves do.

Too much smug down south - it needs to controlled because it makes everyone else gag. Big Grin
This is true. What I find most ironic is that we actually do outspend everyone in the world in health and education. Yet, we achieve results that are near the bottom. Its almost as if there are some special interest groups that steal all the money. Nah, must be imagining it...
14-01-2013, 09:30 PM
(14-01-2013 02:22 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  what is am are your damn cuntry? WE ARE NUMBER ONE! i dont care what you are scienctisits says we are number one and you are just fucking gellous. if it was not for us you woulld all be speaking germen cause you are a county of pussy assholes.
Of what do I have to be jealous? I'm from New Zealand, which out ranks USA on freedom, health and education.
14-01-2013, 09:40 PM

If not for foreign born students, staying to work for NASA or their contractors. Much of what NASA does would not happen half as well as it does. The US now educates foreign students but does not give them work visas, meaning the US fails to capitalise on the graduate talent it creates. You might argue the slack cold be picked by American students just how ready for college could american kids get while being taught solar fusion is myth and the Loch Ness Monster is real.
[+] 1 user Likes witerat's post
14-01-2013, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 09:47 PM by witerat.)
Video RE: The US is #1!

[+] 3 users Like witerat's post