The US is #1!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 02:03 PM
RE: The US is #1!
Dude with how many fat people we have free healthcare would put us into the 20 trillions lol.
(31-01-2013 02:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 10:20 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That will change soon I believe. I see the US being unable to continue being the world police for even 10 more years. As a matter of fact we are in the process of kicking a shit-load of people out of the Navy, Army, and Airforce...probably the Marines and Coast Guard as well. The tough part will be severing the ties between the 'military-industrial-complex' and our politicians, but it will happen out of necessity as time marches on and our purse strings get shorter. At leas that is my prediction. Get your gay-ass camo on muffs.

[Image: pm_nz1.jpg]

Not that I have any room to talk...the U.S. Navy has a record of having the gayest uniforms imaginable. Although I will say I am quite the stud in my dress blues, though my testicles aren't exactly fans of being crushed every time I have to squeeze into them. You're welcome ladies.
I was shocked for a second at the coincidence of the picture you picked there, at least until I saw the little flags on the mens arms and noticed it was NZ armed forces.
The lady in the middle, Helen Clark, was our Prime Minister for 9 years (3 terms in a row) and is now 3rd or 4th highest position in the UN handling the money (not actually sure if she's still in that position but I assume she is).
She took no shit that women, always NZ first. Pity she was Labor and not National but w/e.

As for camo, it doesn't do it for me, and I sure as fuck would never wear camo. If I HAD to go into a brance of the armed forces it would be the navy simply so I wouldn't have to wear that ugly camo.
Though I'm not feeling the ugly navy hats and that horrible gay scarf.

Quote:Im curious earmuffs what should we spend it on in your eyes?

I haven't thought about it like stop spending money on armed forces, spend it on X. Also thought of it on a more macro sense as reducing spending on the armed forces is but only one change of a number of changes.

If I had to say though, off the top of my head how about start with the XX% of people below the poverty line and move up from there. Free healthcare, better education, better infrustructure (public transport focus), paying off the countries debt etc.. etc..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply