The US is under attack by the devil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 09:23 AM by Dom.)
The US is under attack by the devil
Did any of you hear the speeches of Rick Santorum?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I listen to them.

The absolute gem in my eyes is that the US is under attack by the devil.

Quote:Audio of the speech, which was posted on the Drudge Report earlier in the day, revealed that he said: "Satan is attacking the great institutions of America, using those great vices of pride, vanity, and sensuality as the root to attack all of the strong plants that has so deeply rooted in the American tradition."

He warned that US politics and government were falling prey to the devil. "This is a spiritual war. And the Father of Lies has his sights on what you would think the Father of Lies would have his sights on: a good, decent, powerful, influential country - the United States of America. If you were Satan, who would you attack in this day and age?"

Satan "attacks all of us and he attacks all of our institutions", he insisted in the speech, and was even taking control of some Christian denominations. "We look at the shape of mainline Protestantism in this country and it is in shambles, it is gone from the world of Christianity as I see it."

Talking to a scrum of reporters after his Phoenix event this evening, Santorum was visibly irritated by questions about the Satan speech.

"You know, I'm a person of faith," he said. "I believe in good and evil. I think if somehow or other you're a person of faith you believe in good and evil is a disqualifier for president, we're going to have a very small pool of candidates who can run for president.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/articl...z1n7mScP9R

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: The US is under attack by the devil
(22-02-2012 09:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  Did any of you hear the speeches of Rick Santorum?

It's scary that he holds a public office .He really seems to one of the more fringe,outthere religious,.He seems to be headed the way of Pat Roberts who things everything is the devil

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
[+] 1 user Likes jknightx's post
22-02-2012, 10:08 AM
I think his campaign manager but have been studying the career of Mr Ahmadinejad
22-02-2012, 10:11 AM
[Image: tumblr_lzkggvzHrn1qarwx4o1_500.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-02-2012, 12:02 PM
(22-02-2012 09:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  Did any of you hear the speeches of Rick Santorum?

Quote:Audio of the speech, which was posted on the Drudge Report earlier in the day, revealed that he said: "Satan is attacking the great institutions of America, using those great vices of pride, vanity, and sensuality as the root to attack all of the strong plants that has so deeply rooted in the American tradition."

He warned that US politics and government were falling prey to the devil. "This is a spiritual war. And the Father of Lies has his sights on what you would think the Father of Lies would have his sights on: a good, decent, powerful, influential country - the United States of America. If you were Satan, who would you attack in this day and age?"

Satan "attacks all of us and he attacks all of our institutions", he insisted in the speech, and was even taking control of some Christian denominations. "We look at the shape of mainline Protestantism in this country and it is in shambles, it is gone from the world of Christianity as I see it."

Talking to a scrum of reporters after his Phoenix event this evening, Santorum was visibly irritated by questions about the Satan speech.

"You know, I'm a person of faith," he said. "I believe in good and evil. I think if somehow or other you're a person of faith you believe in good and evil is a disqualifier for president, we're going to have a very small pool of candidates who can run for president.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/articl...z1n7mScP9R
THE ONLY EVIL attack on me is dumb ass politicians screwing up my country .

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
22-02-2012, 12:23 PM
The more you put the psycho bible bullshit into your speeches, the more of a chance you'll win the hardcore christian vote. Honestly, between you and I, they know that and that is what they'll do to win, even if they're a believer or not. That is what is truly sad.

Before you see the light, you must die!
Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
It's my obsession, to treat (g)od like an infection
22-02-2012, 01:44 PM
(22-02-2012 12:23 PM)Unreal Wrote:  The more you put the psycho bible bullshit into your speeches, the more of a chance you'll win the hardcore christian vote. Honestly, between you and I, they know that and that is what they'll do to win, even if they're a believer or not. That is what is truly sad.

Except that this guy is the real deal. If he's elected he WILL do what he can to change law to match "God's Law". He will work for the repression of women and homosexuals, and I wouldn't count on him to treat any atheist fairly.

Santorum would be a dangerous leader for our country. He is genophobic, homophobic, and xenophobic (like we need another one of those in office just 4 years after Bush). Also he's probably afraid of women (gynophobia). Plus he has beady little eyes that scream evil.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
22-02-2012, 02:00 PM
(22-02-2012 01:44 PM)kineo Wrote:  He is genophobic

A man scared of sex feels competent to tell other people what's right and wrong sexual practice?...
22-02-2012, 02:09 PM
(22-02-2012 02:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  

A man scared of sex feels competent to tell other people what's right and wrong sexual practice?...

It's all wrong. Unless married, missionary, no contraceptives, and no pleasure (maybe just a little bit... but not too much!).

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
22-02-2012, 02:15 PM
(22-02-2012 02:09 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 02:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  

It's all wrong. Unless married, missionary, no contraceptives, and no pleasure (maybe just a little bit... but not too much!).

Wait wait wait

wait

no really

wait

I knew he was a special kind of crazy

wait a sec...

He really believes this?

Like this isn't a joke?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post