The US vs UK Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2012, 08:04 AM
RE: The US vs UK Thread
You know what... we're acting like we're different... when we're really the same. I mean, aren't we just one big country called Unitedbritacanadiaustraliansouthafricansinaporezealand?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
24-04-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 11:03 AM by Erxomai.)
(24-04-2012 08:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You know what... we're acting like we're different... when we're really the same. I mean, aren't we just one big country called Unitedbritacanadiaustraliansouthafricansinaporezealand?
Yeah, but that's really hard to fit on a t-shirt that says:

I
Heart
Unitedbritacanadiaustraliansouthafricansinaporezealand

(24-04-2012 07:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(24-04-2012 12:01 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Nah, that's not even the national sport! We stand for beer and beaver Big Grin
I love a good beaver. Thumbsup
I had no idea LJ swung that way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-04-2012, 11:12 AM
(24-04-2012 11:01 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-04-2012 07:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I love a good beaver. Thumbsup
I had no idea LJ swung that way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Nothing at all wrong with some beaver lovin.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
24-04-2012, 09:01 PM
(24-04-2012 08:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You know what... we're acting like we're different... when we're really the same. I mean, aren't we just one big country called Unitedbritacanadiaustraliansouthafricansinaporezealand?

Attempting to bury the hatchet just as you are about to be obliterated?!

DESPICABLE!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
25-04-2012, 07:40 AM
(24-04-2012 09:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Attempting to bury the hatchet just as you are about to be obliterated?!

DESPICABLE!
LOL come on man. You could never win this contest.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
25-04-2012, 07:50 AM
(25-04-2012 07:40 AM)germanyt Wrote:  LOL come on man. You could never win this contest.

Erx has already admitted defeat. KC's running for cover.

Unless you can counter the Tazmin card it's game, set, and match UK!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-04-2012, 07:57 AM
I already trumped. Hot blonde, Jack Daniel's, cocaine, and ammo casings. No where in the UK does anything that cool happen all at one time.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
25-04-2012, 10:50 AM
(25-04-2012 07:57 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I already trumped. Hot blonde, Jack Daniel's, cocaine, and ammo casings. No where in the UK does anything that cool happen all at one time.

If you think that gets you the win then all you've proven is that you have no taste and most of the negative stereotypes about Americans are true.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
25-04-2012, 10:51 AM
(25-04-2012 10:50 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 07:57 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I already trumped. Hot blonde, Jack Daniel's, cocaine, and ammo casings. No where in the UK does anything that cool happen all at one time.

If you think that gets you the win then all you've proven is that you have no taste and most of the negative stereotypes about Americans are true.
Please. Like you wouldn't want to walk in the front door to find her sitting on the kitchen floor with a bottle of booze and a pistol.

-Mark Twain
25-04-2012, 10:59 AM
(25-04-2012 10:51 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Please. Like you wouldn't want to walk in the front door to find her sitting on the kitchen floor with a bottle of booze and a pistol.

I'm English. I don't need to constantly seek guns. I'm man enough and secure with it to not constantly need to compensate Big Grin.

As far as the girl goes, of course I wouldn't complain at finding her waiting for me with a load of booze. Doesn't mean I value her, or would want to promote my country with her. Means she'd be a great shag.

Who would want to promote their country by saying they have the easiest whores as opposed to high intelligence or something like that?

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post