The US vs UK Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-07-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: The US vs UK Thread
(19-07-2012 12:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  Come and take us, if you can. I dare you all to try. Let me show you what mountain guerilla fighting is all about and why Croatian soldiers had great reputation on battlefield during history.

Here, chew on this for a while...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t725818/

"Give me 100 000 Croatian soldiers and I will conquer all world" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Bring it on.

[Image: bring-it.jpg]
We dont have to bring anything, all we need do is wait. In fact bringing it would be counter productive if seeing you fall was the aim, external threats galvinise, its the relentless march of time that'll will humble you, as its humbled everyone before you.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2012, 04:04 AM
Humbled? Croatians? Hahahahahahaha... Man, Croatia is a part of Balkan, we can be anything, but humble? I don't think so. You could wait a bit longer than you think.

Big Grin

Don't you worry, nobody can conquer us, if the Ottoman Empire couldn't pass through Croatia, no one can. And we can hold a grudge forever. You know, hate someone till eternity...

Big Grin

[Image: barbarian.jpg]

Did I scare you off?

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
19-07-2012, 06:11 AM
(19-07-2012 04:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Humbled? Croatians? Hahahahahahaha... Man, Croatia is a part of Balkan, we can be anything, but humble? I don't think so. You could wait a bit longer than you think.

Big Grin

Don't you worry, nobody can conquer us, if the Ottoman Empire couldn't pass through Croatia, no one can. And we can hold a grudge forever. You know, hate someone till eternity...

Big Grin

Did I scare you off?

Tongue
Im Scottish chum, we dont do frightened, anyone who thinks he can scare a scotman hasnt seen our diet or our women Smile.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
[+] 2 users Like Humakt's post
19-07-2012, 06:20 AM
you know what I like about Americans?

The way they religiously worship that toothpaste-coloured cloth like it is something more then just that.

Hilarious!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
19-07-2012, 06:24 AM
You know what I like about Brits?

The way they think their once mighty empire is still something of value today.
Oh the sweet taste of history on their tongues...

Take a close look at great Britain america.
Whey your oil based society is bought up by the Asian rising stars, you will look zactly the same as them.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
19-07-2012, 07:11 AM
(19-07-2012 06:11 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 04:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Humbled? Croatians? Hahahahahahaha... Man, Croatia is a part of Balkan, we can be anything, but humble? I don't think so. You could wait a bit longer than you think.

Big Grin

Big Grin

Did I scare you off?

Tongue
Im Scottish chum, we dont do frightened, anyone who thinks he can scare a scotman hasnt seen our diet or our women Smile.

Scottish? Well then, this changes everything, we are like brothers, true warriors, never scared, always ready to kick ass. Think of us as your long lost tribe... Smile

[Image: Flag-Pins-Croatia-Scotland.jpg]
Thumbsup

P.S.

I like UK more than I like USA because Scotland is in UK. At least for now.

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-07-2012, 07:24 AM
(19-07-2012 06:11 AM)Humakt Wrote:  

Big Grin

Big Grin

Did I scare you off?

Tongue
Sharon Small is so scary.
[Image: sharon_small_396x222.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Shiiiit, she sure is...

-Hunter S. Thompson
19-07-2012, 08:08 AM
(19-07-2012 07:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Scottish? Well then, this changes everything, we are like brothers, true warriors, never scared, always ready to kick ass. Think of us as your long lost tribe... Smile

[Image: Flag-Pins-Croatia-Scotland.jpg]
Thumbsup

P.S.

I like UK more than I like USA because Scotland is in UK. At least for now.

Tongue

Welcome to the clan Filox Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
19-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Thank you, thank you...

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post