The US wants to start a war.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2013, 06:34 AM
The US wants to start a war.
It hasn't provided any evidence as to who and with what the attack was carried out with.

1. The U.S. yesterday turned down a Russian offer to meet with Russian delegation to discuss Syria .

2. Today the US has ordered it's embassy staff out of Lebanon.

The US knows that their actions will bring the whole region into a larger war yet is still continuing down the path of a psychopathic imperialist murderer.

It doesn't last forever, you can only be the douchebag of the world for so long.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: The US wants to start a war.
Actually, I tried to work this out a few months ago.

I forget now but it was something like... USA existed for 237 years, around 20 of them without a war.

Awesome record.

06-09-2013, 07:49 AM
(06-09-2013 06:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Actually, I tried to work this out a few months ago.

I forget now but it was something like... USA existed for 237 years, around 20 of them without a war.

Awesome record.

What can I say? We're over achievers.Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
06-09-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 08:41 AM by Luminon.)
God said to the U.S., "I'll give you the best defense in the world. I'll give you weak Mexicans on the south, allied Canadians to the north with mostly the same language, and two big-ass oceans to the left and the right. Anyone who wants to invade you, has to cross the oceans and repeat the freakin' Normandy landing. Now, just thank me and don't take it for granted, don't be douchebags pampered by the false sense of security, nor the invulnerability and superiority complex."

Didn't work out very well. Europe is all Wilsonian, because Europe is all land. Anyone can go on foot from one country to another and there are roads everywhere. So it does not pay off to be an asshole to other nations. They can just drive with the tanks a hundred kilometers nearer to you and take shots. You write a stupid pamphlet and they take thousands of tanks, one for every letter, one platoon for every word, put them all over the place and let them stay there since 1968 to 1989, that's what happens. But not in USA, nobody can imagine that.

I suppose war has become a firm part of the U.S. economy and politics. When things are not going so well at home, send some stupid young oafs to shed blood here and there, to make them fear us, help the economy and silence the political opposition. Dead soldiers are good for the state, because they get a flag over coffin and grieving parents force themselves to believe for comfort that it was good for something. Johnny didn't die for nothing, for a bunch of smug liars in suits. No, no, it couldn't be, he died for something great and we'll gladly send Bobby as well and buy war bonds, if that's what it takes. But we can't draft the business to produce weapons for free, that would be communism! We have to buy the war bonds and pay the business for weapons for Johnny and Bobby, we're no commies, hear me?

Shit. I don't want this. This is so wrong. Weeping
Why isn't every atheist in foxholes against political militaristic bullshit as well? Why are they so proud of "serving their country"? Serving their country, as stupid definition as it is, would be if there was an official war declaration by the Congress, not president-ordered raids for loot and oil, if I understand American political system right.
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
06-09-2013, 08:58 AM
(06-09-2013 06:34 AM)I and I Wrote:  1. The U.S. yesterday turned down a Russian offer to meet with Russian delegation to discuss Syria .

The Russian statement that didn't happen:

"Look, we sold Syria some weapons that no one can use, just like you did with Saddam. They were moving them around, and some clumsy idiot set some off. It was an accident. Please don't bomb our customers, because they're our main strategy for reducing stockpiles."

True or not, a stupid, tragic accident makes more sense than anyone using sarin or chlorine in a civil war.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post
06-09-2013, 12:07 PM
The USA has ordered it's embassy staff out of Lebanon? That's fucked up. Just what we need, more war and anti-muslim propaganda. Shit...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Re: The US wants to start a war.
Where? I don't see them trying or wanting to START any war.

Unless you think its a closer case to attack Iran.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-09-2013, 12:30 PM
See this face?
This is my 'I really don't give a shit' face.

Also, you're an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-09-2013, 12:29 PM
(06-09-2013 08:58 AM)I Am Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 06:34 AM)I and I Wrote:  1. The U.S. yesterday turned down a Russian offer to meet with Russian delegation to discuss Syria .

The Russian statement that didn't happen:

"Look, we sold Syria some weapons that no one can use, just like you did with Saddam. They were moving them around, and some clumsy idiot set some off. It was an accident. Please don't bomb our customers, because they're our main strategy for reducing stockpiles."

True or not, a stupid, tragic accident makes more sense than anyone using sarin or chlorine in a civil war.

Or rogue elements in the Syrian military looking to settle scores. If anything, this possibility would argue for support of what I read was an idea the Russians were floating of transporting all the chemical weapons out of the country under Russian control/supervision. That would actually be a non-violent way to solve this.

The enemy of our enemy is still our enemy. We have no reliable partners in this civil war, so I say let them keep fighting each other.

There are parallels between US client support of Saddam and Russian support of Assad. We supported Iraq because we feared the Iranians overrunning Iraq in their war, and turned a blind eye to Saddam's atrocities. Russia views the alternative to Assad as worse than putting up with him. Both the US and Russia may have been correct about the lesser of two evils. Let the Russians pay the price for supporting that bastard Assad.
07-09-2013, 03:55 PM
(07-09-2013 12:29 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 08:58 AM)I Am Wrote:  The Russian statement that didn't happen:

Or rogue elements in the Syrian military looking to settle scores. If anything, this possibility would argue for support of what I read was an idea the Russians were floating of transporting all the chemical weapons out of the country under Russian control/supervision. That would actually be a non-violent way to solve this.

The enemy of our enemy is still our enemy. We have no reliable partners in this civil war, so I say let them keep fighting each other.

There are parallels between US client support of Saddam and Russian support of Assad. We supported Iraq because we feared the Iranians overrunning Iraq in their war, and turned a blind eye to Saddam's atrocities. Russia views the alternative to Assad as worse than putting up with him. Both the US and Russia may have been correct about the lesser of two evils. Let the Russians pay the price for supporting that bastard Assad.

Assad is a bastard because he is killing terrorists? What do you know about Assad beside what Uncle Sam shit in your mouth?

And who the fuck is any western leader to even begin taking a moral high ground? THIS is why we are hated. The fact that we live comfortably due to our governments oppressive murderous empire yet we are the ones who verbally condemn other countries and point the finger at other people. The Obama administration is killing civilians with drones in other countries at the same time as we are pretending to be the justice bringer for so called oppressive governments. You can't be this stupid not to understand the complete joke obamas high ground is can you?

Oh yeah and, any evidence (not claims) as to why Assad is a "bastard"?