The Undateable Black Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 10:02 AM
The Undateable Black Atheist
This is old, but I like to revisit it from time to time for a good laugh. I still don't know if it's a parody.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes give me moon rocks's post
04-06-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: The Undateable Black Atheist
I'd be willing to bet good money it is not a parody unfortunately Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
04-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Finally being black has a use here, okay.

First it sort of is true. I don't have a falling out with my parents, not even my dad, and he is very religious.

Second, I seem to be undateable, but I don't think it is my lack of belief in god.

Last, I think I have the only family were being a an atheist is better than being a homosexual. Nobody really cared. In fact more people asked questions about what atheism is than why I am one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
04-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Finding a black woman is just as hard. I don't think I could be seriously involved with a woman who wasn't an atheist, but strippers are just fine, no matter their faith Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-06-2014, 04:29 PM
I couldn't see the last few minutes - everything after they kissed in the kitchen - so I don't know how it ended. I'll try later.

What do you mean, I still don't know if it's a parody... ? Consider It's a television show - it's fiction - themes are dramatized, exaggerated.

I thought the atheist guy was hot. Blush

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
04-06-2014, 05:53 PM
When he said "Your parents must be very proud"

He should have said "It's hard for me to imagine them not being proud"
And everyone goes on eating.

Or after he says "We had a falling out"
And the father asks "Over what ?"

He could have said "It's a personal matter and when the time comes, after we have gotten to know each other better, I would be glad to discuss it, but for now, I really don't want to ruin such a lovely dinner"

Or even after he tells them he's an atheist, he could have said

"As a journalist, I look into the background of stories all the time. I do in depth research into all my work. After reviewing the historical beginnings of how the cannons of the bible were first put together and why they were constructed and who constructed them, it's really plain to see that it's man made. The books, Mathew, Mark, John & Luke. All copies from unknown authors and the originals are no where to be found. What do you call a copy of an original work ? It's called a forgery. That's what it's called. As for whether or not there is a god. I don't think any of knows for sure and if anyone says they know 100% that there is, then you must also know 100% why millions of children die of hunger each year. Do you know why ? Cause I don't know why. Can someone pass me the potatoes ?"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
05-06-2014, 07:01 AM
(04-06-2014 05:53 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  "As a journalist, I look into the background of stories all the time. I do in depth research into all my work. After reviewing the historical beginnings of how the cannons of the bible were first put together and why they were constructed and who constructed them..."

I don't remember any cannons in the Bible, although, I think they'd make it more interesting.

[Image: cannon.jpg]

Tongue
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-06-2014, 09:51 AM
The world needs more N's. I was just trying to help.

Smile

05-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Do you guys know what I just realized? The father of the atheist's girlfriend is the voice actor of Captain David Anderson from the Mass Effect trilogy. Shocking

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
(04-06-2014 04:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'd be willing to bet good money it is not a parody unfortunately Facepalm
You would be correct - it's not a parody.

[Image: luZPdFO.png]

DarkMatter2525 commented on the video as well.

[Image: 8GjpFuZ.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post