Wait a minute...

[Image: Pledge-of-Allegiance.jpg]

Rolleyes fail.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: The United States of Anatomy
Must be one of those culty American practises, I don't get it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2013, 08:36 PM
(14-09-2013 08:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Must be one of those culty American practises, I don't get it...

It's always awkward on the rare occasions when I must say the pledge. Both because of the atrocious anatomy education, and the mandated Christianity.

14-09-2013, 08:41 PM
(14-09-2013 08:36 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Must be one of those culty American practises, I don't get it...

It's always awkward on the rare occasions when I must say the pledge. Both because of the atrocious anatomy education, and the mandated Christianity.

Could have sworn yanks had freedom to do and not do trivial shit at their leisure.

So, what, is this a pledge of allegiance or something? What country would need that from civilians? Military and government personnel I understand...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2013, 08:43 PM
(14-09-2013 08:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:36 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  It's always awkward on the rare occasions when I must say the pledge. Both because of the atrocious anatomy education, and the mandated Christianity.

Could have sworn yanks had freedom to do and not do trivial shit at their leisure.

Everyone would stare, or jeer if I didn't say the pledge.

14-09-2013, 08:52 PM
(14-09-2013 08:43 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Could have sworn yanks had freedom to do and not do trivial shit at their leisure.

Everyone would stare, or jeer if I didn't say the pledge.

Sounds awful culty to me.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-09-2013, 08:58 PM
(14-09-2013 08:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:43 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Everyone would stare, or jeer if I didn't say the pledge.

Sounds awful culty to me.

Oh, you have no idea.

Adult: HEY KIDS, YOU WANNA PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS COUNTRY THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO THINK? PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEA- I MEAN LEFT SHOULDER, AND PLEDGE!

Kid: Excuse me, what does allegiance mean?

Adult: I SAID PLEDGE!

[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
14-09-2013, 09:17 PM
(14-09-2013 08:58 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sounds awful culty to me.

Oh, you have no idea.

Adult: HEY KIDS, YOU WANNA PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS COUNTRY THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO THINK? PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEA- I MEAN LEFT SHOULDER, AND PLEDGE!

Kid: Excuse me, what does allegiance mean?

Adult: I SAID PLEDGE!

And the worst I get is being asked to stand during the national anthem in school assemblies.

14-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Quote:And the worst I get is being asked to stand during the national anthem in school assemblies.

I can't even remember my national anthem. Laugh out load

15-09-2013, 12:41 AM

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post