The United States of Anatomy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 09:43 AM by TSG.)
RE: The United States of Anatomy
(15-09-2013 12:41 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  

This is the best thing I've seen all week.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 09:54 AM
I used to think the American Pledge of Allegiance was idiotic, but then, on the other hand, it's what finally broke Egor.

So nothing's all bad.

... this is my signature!
15-09-2013, 10:23 AM
(15-09-2013 09:54 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I used to think the American Pledge of Allegiance was idiotic, but then, on the other hand, it's what finally broke Egor.

So nothing's all bad.

Hopefully we shall never forget that post. One of the most hilarious, and happy, posts in the history of this forum I say.

I find myself wondering if Egor has been spending his time running away from men in white suits holding butterfly nets.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-09-2013, 01:21 PM
(15-09-2013 09:54 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I used to think the American Pledge of Allegiance was idiotic, but then, on the other hand, it's what finally broke Egor.

So nothing's all bad.

Um, who? Blink

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
18-09-2013, 03:42 PM
(18-09-2013 01:21 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

So nothing's all bad.

Um, who? Blink

Egor!

He's... a special little guy, who used to haunt these parts. We eventually broke him.

Start here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nce?page=3
and then:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...My-Account

And then do a custom search to review his posting history if you really want to (hint: you probably don't).

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-09-2013, 04:21 PM
(14-09-2013 08:36 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 08:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Must be one of those culty American practises, I don't get it...

It's always awkward on the rare occasions when I must say the pledge. Both because of the atrocious anatomy education, and the mandated Christianity.

You could always recite it the way it was intended to be when created... I don't just mean without Under God, but it's original salute was.

That was the good old Bellamy salute. It's basically the same as the Nazi salute, We should all do it if we desired to honor our grand old flag and the nations history. But too many don't approve of US history prior to WWII.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson