The Universe can be 6 days old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: The Universe can be 6 days old
(22-01-2016 11:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 10:53 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The most we will get out of this is a draw if you aren't going to provide evidence to prove me wrong.

Nope. The entire world will see you made up a ridiculous tale, defined nothing, never said how or why your bullshit was consistent with the known laws of science, which you didn't say one word about until they were linked for you. You asserted your nonsense is consistent with science, but are so ignorant you can't even say how or why.

You yourself said a lack of evidence is not evidence. Yet you claim that very thing is what allows you to claim a "draw".

*Your* are a dishonest ignorant fraud.
Yes it is one of the ways to draw a debate.
If neither party has evidence and they cannot bring anything new to the discussion it can be considered a draw.

I provided my evidence already. All the laws of science is my evidence. Pick anyone you want and you can either prove me wrong by showing the evidence I provided is incorrect or providing me evidence of your own that discredits my claim.
The world can be created in 6 days.

Provide me some evidence if you dint wish to call it a draw.
Please don't lock the thread as I am still debating others.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 11:19 PM
(22-01-2016 10:53 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I have yet to see any scientific evidence that contradicts or proves wrong the expanding bubble story.

You've seen mountains of it. *Your* just too ignorant to recognize it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-01-2016, 11:21 PM
(22-01-2016 11:19 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 11:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope. The entire world will see you made up a ridiculous tale, defined nothing, never said how or why your bullshit was consistent with the known laws of science, which you didn't say one word about until they were linked for you. You asserted your nonsense is consistent with science, but are so ignorant you can't even say how or why.

You yourself said a lack of evidence is not evidence. Yet you claim that very thing is what allows you to claim a "draw".

*Your* are a dishonest ignorant fraud.
Yes it is one of the ways to draw a debate.
If neither party has evidence and they cannot bring anything new to the discussion it can be considered a draw.

I provided my evidence already. All the laws of science is my evidence. Pick anyone you want and you can either prove me wrong by showing the evidence I provided is incorrect or providing me evidence of your own that discredits my claim.
The world can be created in 6 days.

Provide me some evidence if you dint wish to call it a draw.
Please don't lock the thread as I am still debating others.

Listing the laws, (after I linked you to them) is not evidence.
If listing them were evidence, they could be evidence of anything.
You said you were going to prove something, NOT that someone had to prove you wrong. You moved the goal posts. You are an ignorant fraud.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-01-2016, 11:23 PM
(22-01-2016 10:37 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 10:19 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fuck you. Dodgy

All of geological studies. Literally everything. Geologic time, plate tectonics, sedimentary layers, radiometric dating, fucking everything. Who the hell are you to invalidate centuries worth of study and human endeavor by people far more intelligent, dedicated, and hard working than you?

If you want to maintain a 6 day creation, then you need to provide evidence not only of the creation itself, but why and how something managed to hide it all so that all of the evidence appears to support a billion years old universe and a millions year old planet; then explain how all of that is somehow a better explanation for all of the evidence we already currently have.

Good luck you fucking dumbass.
Thanks for the Geology class. Now for Physics.
The study of time also falls under Physics
Everything you just said there is dependent on a frame of reference to verify the age. Time isn't that simple.
The age of anything in physics depends on the speed they are going and the frame of reference they are compared to.
A man travelling at light speed will not have aged a single second even if he left for 100 years & then returned home. He will be zero seconds old while you will be 100 years old.

So much did he age? He will say zero, & you will say 100 and you will both be right.

In the story I gave, the expanding bubble was the frame of reference & there existed no other thing that can exist before the expanding bubble at any point in the expansion.
Therefore the world from the beginning of the expansion to the very end only took place in 6 days.
It cannot have taken place any faster than the bubble could have expanded.
Since the bubble was expanding at light speed and only stopped for 6 days it means the world was created in 6 days.
Sorry my friend Physics doesn't support your theory of time.

Fuck you. You don't get to ask new question before answering the old ones. Stop dodging your own burden of proof you inept lazy fucktard.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2016, 11:39 PM
OK Shane, as Aliza stated this free-for-all has turned into a snarl that's a mess to read. There's no coherent train of thought here. Thus:

To a polite one-on-one discussion in the very menacing sounding "Boxing Ring". Kindly accept and we'll be able to discuss this in a tidier, more linear fashion. I've put the initial post in and have asked you for some starting conditions for your expanding bubble universe that will be handy for discussion.

See you there.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
22-01-2016, 11:43 PM
(22-01-2016 10:47 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 10:43 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  When something stretches it does not gain mass. It only expands by distancing itself from itself

Metric expansion requires interaction of mass-energy just as any other observable physical process.
Metric expansion further enhances the expanded bubble story.
How does it disprove the expanded bubble story?
How does the expanded bubble not interact with mass & energy to create world?
22-01-2016, 11:48 PM
It has become very clear from all this babbling Shane is totally ignorant of science and it's laws. He is unable to even BEGIN to discuss one of them, specifically. He said completely nonsensical things about "matter stretching" and could answer no question about it. He said some nonsense about Chaos Theory, as he thinks it makes him look smart. What a monumental fucking waste of time.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-01-2016, 11:50 PM
(22-01-2016 11:43 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Metric expansion further enhances the expanded bubble story.

You are so full of shit.
Tell us HOW, exactly, or STFU.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-01-2016, 11:51 PM
(22-01-2016 11:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 10:37 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Thanks for the Geology class. Now for Physics.
The study of time also falls under Physics
Everything you just said there is dependent on a frame of reference to verify the age. Time isn't that simple.
The age of anything in physics depends on the speed they are going and the frame of reference they are compared to.
A man travelling at light speed will not have aged a single second even if he left for 100 years & then returned home. He will be zero seconds old while you will be 100 years old.

So much did he age? He will say zero, & you will say 100 and you will both be right.

In the story I gave, the expanding bubble was the frame of reference & there existed no other thing that can exist before the expanding bubble at any point in the expansion.
Therefore the world from the beginning of the expansion to the very end only took place in 6 days.
It cannot have taken place any faster than the bubble could have expanded.
Since the bubble was expanding at light speed and only stopped for 6 days it means the world was created in 6 days.
Sorry my friend Physics doesn't support your theory of time.

Fuck you. You don't get to ask new question before answering the old ones. Stop dodging your own burden of proof you inept lazy fucktard.
How is providing a mountain of evidence qualify as not giving evidence?
I already stated my evidence is all the laws of science.
If you wish to win the debate provide something that contradicts the claim that the world can be created in 6 days.
Your geology class was superceded by the laws of Physics. I already showed you that your answer does not give a proper reference frame by which we can judge the age of the universe.
You have yet to refute that point.
All of mankind does not carry the same reference frame therefore we cannot determine an objective age of the universe.
22-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Laugh out load

That last post? Pricless twaddle! Laugh out load

Good luck in the Boxing ring. Hats off to Paleyophyte. A better forum member than I.

So.... who thinks AgShane is just some one's 'Elisa' program getting a work up?

Consider
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post