Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: The Universe can be 6 days old
(23-01-2016 09:18 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 09:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I wonder what the chances are :
http://www.shanehayes.org/The-Believing-Agnostic.html

You willing to put money on that?

You and your crackpot nonsense, (as well as the referenced site) aren't worth 2 cents.
So no. He doesn't make the repeated elementary grammar errors you do, so no. I just asked a question.

Still waiting to hear how matter expands, and what exactly that bullshit means, you idiot.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-01-2016, 09:42 AM
(23-01-2016 07:14 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 06:44 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So you respond more to a post I made multiple posts ago opposed to the current one? Your still leaving loose holes in your established claim. What is "the universe" is it our universe as it is now? Our universe though the 6 days may of been the creation but thousands of years have been able to follow onward after that initial 6 days? You continually fail to make a clarified specific argument.

It's worth investigating when other arguments are provided what you think of them. Because you're talking about an argument that I don't see anyone making in your contrast to your argument. That the earth was 13 billion years old.

I deny the validity of your argument, I don't not think I know if you can know anything, I mean ANYthing, you state. Nor do I think you can know that.

It was specified that the 6th day ends when the catalyst made the claim that the universe was created in 6 days to the reporter of the claim.
I do not know who or when the reporter existed and therefore I do not argue the age of the report in my claim, only the age of the universe up until the time of the claim.

A persons ability or academic prowess is not a determining factor in proving or disproving a claim.

If you do not argue of this reporters existence, what is the basis for the claim that the catalyst said to one of the parts it created the world in 6 days?? This is part of your claim is it not? Where is evidence it happened? The Laws of science doesn't refer one way or another at all to the claim that the catalyst told a a part inside of itself this information.

I don't think ability or academic prowess is a determining factor at all. Did you think I was inferring that? I'm trying to be clearer here. On the grounds of a academic skeptic mental approach, I deny the validity of your argument. I deny that any of anything you would state is provable.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-01-2016, 09:52 AM
(23-01-2016 06:18 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I rebutted Paleophyte ....

You did nothing of the sort you lying fuck. His original post, which you conveniently ignored, is entirely unaddressed by you.

Fucking troll.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
23-01-2016, 09:59 AM
(23-01-2016 08:40 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Had I replied to the post without addressing your challenge you would be justified in pointing out any trollish behavior.

Oh you mean like all those times in your other threads where you would respond to my posts while ignoring every single criticism and question contained in the post and then pretending in future conversation you had no idea why my criticisms and questions were?

Fuck you cocksucker.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
23-01-2016, 11:12 AM
(23-01-2016 08:40 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 08:13 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Somehow Shane has managed to miss my post again. In spite of the large, bold font employed to help ensure that he wouldn't accidentally overlook it. Perhaps I should have made it flashing.

Shane - You have a challenge in the Boxing Ring to discuss this topic one-on-one with me. Here's a link to it, though it ought to be difficult to miss what with your username in the title of the thread. Kindly accept or decline. Ignoring it is simply rude and one of the hallmarks of a manifestly dishonest troll.
Did not see your post. I would accept your challenge on the condition that you try to be a little more respectful.
Not seeing something is not the same as ignoring it.
Had I replied to the post without addressing your challenge you would be justified in pointing out any trollish behavior.

Certainly.

I think that if you read my previous post carefully I have not accused you of anything. In fact I gave you the benefit of the doubt and suggested that you had missed my original post despite my best attempts, that I was thus attempting to draw your attention to it, and was trying to warn you that if you continued to miss my posts whilst replying to those on either side of it then your behavior could well be mistaken for deliberate dishonesty. And we wouldn't want that.

To accept, kindly post a reply to the thread in The Boxing Ring. "I Accept. More Later." is more than ample if you are busy right now.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
23-01-2016, 11:25 AM
(23-01-2016 06:18 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I rebutted Paleophyte on the grounds that the evidence he provided is not proven by science and is therefore inadmissible in the current debate.
The very website he posted states that their theory is an assumption.
To date he has not denied my objection.

Waiting patiently is not the same as conceding the point.

Having issued you a challenge in The Boxing Ring I am refraining from further discussion in this thread until that challenge has been resolved. To continue the discussion here while simultaneously discussing it in a separate thread could well lead to a cross-thread mess the likes of which nobody wants to see.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
23-01-2016, 11:53 AM
(21-01-2016 09:52 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I would like to debate the possibility that the current world can be created in 6 days.
I believe it can be.

I challenge anyone on these forums.
I've only glanced through this thread, but there's one aspect of this that I haven't seen addressed and it's a bit surprising. Isn't this just a variation on "If you can't prove me wrong, I'm right"? What's more, it appears that everyone who's "debating" AS is stating their objections first, which allows AS to tailor his "evidence" and arguments.

This violates all rules of debate that I ever heard of, and everyone here seems to have bought into it. If they haven't fallen into AS' trap, then why continue?
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
23-01-2016, 11:56 AM
(23-01-2016 11:53 AM)jabeady Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 09:52 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I would like to debate the possibility that the current world can be created in 6 days.
I believe it can be.

I challenge anyone on these forums.
I've only glanced through this thread, but there's one aspect of this that I haven't seen addressed and it's a bit surprising. Isn't this just a variation on "If you can't prove me wrong, I'm right"? What's more, it appears that everyone who's "debating" AS is stating their objections first, which allows AS to tailor his "evidence" and arguments.

This violates all rules of debate that I ever heard of, and everyone here seems to have bought into it. If they haven't fallen into AS' trap, then why continue?

We've repeatedly told him to present his evidence and how it is consistent with the laws of science, as well as told him no refutation is necessary until he does that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-01-2016, 04:13 PM
(23-01-2016 11:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 11:53 AM)jabeady Wrote:  I've only glanced through this thread, but there's one aspect of this that I haven't seen addressed and it's a bit surprising. Isn't this just a variation on "If you can't prove me wrong, I'm right"? What's more, it appears that everyone who's "debating" AS is stating their objections first, which allows AS to tailor his "evidence" and arguments.

We've repeatedly told him to present his evidence and how it is consistent with the laws of science, as well as told him no refutation is necessary until he does that.

Fuck, that's what I've done multiple times a post for a few times in a row now.

Oh, and liberal use of profanity. Can't forget that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post