The Universe can be 6 days old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: The Universe can be 6 days old
I'm curious to see what kind of stuff he brings up.
I say, let him have at it.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
22-01-2016, 08:15 AM
(22-01-2016 07:12 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  What difference does it make? Even if you manage to construct a valid argument for your 6 day creation the actual evidence says your conclusion is wrong. That means any argument for a 6 day creation will contain at least one false premise which would render it unsound.
I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

I will prove that any catalyst that has the power to create the universe can create the current universe in 6 days.
The point of creation of the current universe being the singularity we call the big bang.
The catalyst will have created the world in exactly 6 days on the condition that no other thing except the catalyst existed before the singularity.
If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

Do you accept the challenge?
22-01-2016, 08:22 AM
I think the problem is your stepping around and inbetween your own words with the phrases.

Is it the case that the universe can be created in 6 days, that it can be 6 days old, or that it IS 6 days old?

These are different statements, the fact you verge in different posts saying and implicating different things shows the arbitrary element of it. It just as well could be worth to your point saying it's 2 days old or was made in 400,582 days because of your basis. The attempted we can't prove science so attach it to a religious notion isn't significantly relevant at all. The genesis account has not purpose in connection.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
22-01-2016, 08:25 AM
(22-01-2016 08:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I think the problem is your stepping around and inbetween your own words with the phrases.

Is it the case that the universe can be created in 6 days, that it can be 6 days old, or that it IS 6 days old?

These are different statements, the fact you verge in different posts saying and implicating different things shows the arbitrary element of it. It just as well could be worth to your point saying it's 2 days old or was made in 400,582 days because of your basis. The attempted we can't prove science so attach it to a religious notion isn't significantly relevant at all. The genesis account has not purpose in connection.

I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

I will prove that any catalyst that has the power to create the universe can create the current universe in 6 days.
The point of creation of the current universe being the singularity we call the big bang.
The catalyst will have created the world in exactly 6 days on the condition that no other thing except the catalyst existed before the singularity.
If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

22-01-2016, 08:27 AM

Shane,
Aliza accepted your challange. Did you not notice?

If you are asking for more than one person to accept your challenge, I'll move the thread from the Boxing Ring to the Colosseum.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-01-2016, 08:29 AM
(22-01-2016 08:25 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 08:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I think the problem is your stepping around and inbetween your own words with the phrases.

Seeing how you just literally copied the same thing you stated which still answers nothing asked. No. You just showed a lack of honesty and resisting chances of open response to anything being deepened in explaining the exact detail of the scope of your argument.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-01-2016, 08:30 AM
(22-01-2016 08:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
Shane,

If you are asking for more than one person to accept your challenge, I'll move the thread from the Boxing Ring to the Colosseum.
Move to the Colloseum please.
22-01-2016, 08:32 AM
Shane,

I think he's still shopping for the right debate partner.

That's okay! I will tuck my creation debate material away until someone else comes along. Someone who wants to debate me! Sadcryface2
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
22-01-2016, 08:42 AM
(22-01-2016 08:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
Shane,

I think he's still shopping for the right debate partner.

That's okay! I will tuck my creation debate material away until someone else comes along. Someone who wants to debate me! Sadcryface2
Sorry. I don't want to limit the debate to 1 opponent.
I want to debate you too.
22-01-2016, 08:53 AM
(22-01-2016 08:15 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 07:12 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  What difference does it make? Even if you manage to construct a valid argument for your 6 day creation the actual evidence says your conclusion is wrong. That means any argument for a 6 day creation will contain at least one false premise which would render it unsound.

Why don't you just present your argument? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post