The Universe can be 6 days old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: The Universe can be 6 days old
(22-01-2016 11:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 09:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  He doesn't want to debate just me. I'm just not enough people for him.

The thread should be moved out of the boxing ring. Yes

Tongue I was 15 minutes ahead of you.

Girl_nails

Yeah, yeah. Story of my life. I'm always behind the eight ball. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Agnostic Shame we are all holding our breasts waiting for your evidence!
22-01-2016, 03:28 PM
(22-01-2016 02:58 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Agnostic Shame we are all holding our breasts waiting for your evidence!

Gasp

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2016, 04:03 PM
(22-01-2016 02:58 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Agnostic Shame we are all holding our breasts waiting for your evidence!

[Image: breast_implant_saline.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
22-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Those are Barbie's breasts.

Moreover, the cloudy appearance of the one on the right suggests that it is past its sell-by date. Any breast that it is implanted in is more likely to produce yogurt than milk. Those things aren't supposed to operate like hot and cold taps or caffeteria drink dispensers. One flavour of mastic secretion per species please.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
22-01-2016, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 04:39 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

I will prove that any catalyst that has the power to create the universe can create the current universe in 6 days.
The point of creation of the current universe being the singularity we call the big bang.
The catalyst will have created the world in exactly 6 days on the condition that no other thing except the catalyst existed before the singularity.
If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

The story goes:
A man once wrote that the catalyst of creation told him that it created the world in 6 days

I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.

Here goes:

A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed. Not even time exists yet.
It inflated at the speed of light & parts came off inside the bubble.
It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals
Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.
The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.
It then said to one of its parts I have created your world in 6 days

If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
A bubble can expand from within, it does not gain mass, only stretches.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity
Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating
Time does not exist from the perspective of the bubble until it stops inflating.
The bubble can only start counting time on the 7 occasions it stopped inflating.

The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.
And on the 7th day it rested.

Let the battle begin!
22-01-2016, 04:41 PM
(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

I will prove that any catalyst that has the power to create the universe can create the current universe in 6 days.
The point of creation of the current universe being the singularity we call the big bang.
The catalyst will have created the world in exactly 6 days on the condition that no other thing except the catalyst existed before the singularity.
If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

The story goes:
A man once wrote that the catalyst of creation told him that it created the world in 6 days

I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.

Here goes:

A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed.
It inflated at the speed of light & parts came off inside the bubble.
It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals
Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.
The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.

If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity
Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating
Time does not exist from the perspective of the bubble until it stops inflating.
The bubble can only start counting time on the 7 occasions it stopped inflating.

The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.

Let the battle begin!

:: reads through post ::

Yes. Thank you for this information.

But before we go any further, I'd really like to know what your science background actually is. I sincerely hope it is not limited to having watched an extensive collection of "Through The Wormhole" episodes. Because while I love that show, I also respect that the science has been packaged for general consumption.

Shane, I think maybe you haven't been entirely frank with us about your religious leanings. You're not just trying to make a case for a six-day period of creation, you're trying to tie your view into the commonly accepted understanding of Genesis. I think you're less agnostic and more theist than you're representing yourself to be.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
22-01-2016, 04:43 PM
What the hell, I'm obviously bored.

I accept Shane's challenge.

My back of the envelope calculations suggest that any attempt to assemble a mass comparable to the Earth's in a mere six day period will liberate enough energy from accretion alone to convert the entire works into some novel form of plasma. Adam will have to content himself with naming new high-energy forms of matter.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
22-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Sorry Aliza, I didn't mean to jump in. You get first dibs on this if you want it.

---
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
22-01-2016, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 04:56 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.
Here goes:

Assertion. No evidence. There is no evidence consciousness arises other than in complex biological systems. Not only do you have to provide evidence this happened, but you must also demonstrate that it's a reasonable thing to think CAN happen.

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.

Nice story. Needs some dragons and vampires.

And then the big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down". (You forgot that part of the story).

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity.
Anything that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating

No. There is no evidence time existed AT ALL, until this universe existed. That's why this whole thing is a pile of shit. There was no "before" the Big Bang , for your catalyst to exist in. Your assumptions are invalid. You have no reason to make that assumption, and certainly science posits no such thing.

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.

There is nowhere in science that "thought us" that, Hobo
and you have no scientific reference for it. You have no evidence for "7 occasions" of inflation. In fact we know of only 1 inflationary epoch.

So, what exactly was the point of this bullshit piece of shit fiction ?
When do you plan on starting to present the science and the proof ?
Your story has 6 periods. How did you get from there to 6 days ? A "day' was not defined then.
An infinite number of things "could have happened" for which there is no evidence, just as there is none for this fiction. What was the point ?
Oh yeah. More fapping. I should have known.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post