The Universe can be 6 days old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: The Universe can be 6 days old
(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.

Here goes:

A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed. Not even time exists yet.
It inflated at the speed of light & parts came off inside the bubble.
It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals
Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.
The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.
It then said to one of its parts I have created your world in 6 days

If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
A bubble can expand from within, it does not gain mass, only stretches.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity
Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating
Time does not exist from the perspective of the bubble until it stops inflating.
The bubble can only start counting time on the 7 occasions it stopped inflating.

The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.
And on the 7th day it rested.

Let the battle begin!

Your understanding of inflation is flawed at best, and your pauses are not supported by the large scale structure of the universe.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 05:15 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(22-01-2016 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.
Here goes:
Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.

Assertion. No evidence. There is no evidence consciousness arises other than in complex biological systems. Not only do you have to provide evidence this happened, but you must also demonstrate that it's a reasonable thing to think CAN happen.

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.

Nice story. Needs some dragons and vampires.

And then the big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down". (You forgot that part of the story).

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity.
Anything that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating
Time does not exist from the perspective of the bubble until it stops inflating.
The bubble can only start counting time on the 7 occasions it stopped inflating.

No. There is no evidence time existed AT ALL, until this universe existed. That's why this whole thing is a pile of shit. There was no "before" the Big Bang , for your catalyst to exist in. Your assumptions are invalid. You have no reason to make that assumption, and certainly science posits no such thing.

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.

There is nowhere in science that "thought us" that, Hobo
and you have no scientific reference for it. You have no evidence for "7 occasions" of inflation. In fact we know of only 1 inflationary epoch.

So, what exactly was the point of this bullshit piece of shit fiction ?
When do you plan on starting to present the science and the proof ?
An infinite number of things "could have happened" for which there is no evidence, just as there is none for this fiction. What was the point ?
Oh yeah. More fapping. I should have known.
I will agree for the sake of simplicity that God does not exist although I am agnostic.
The question is simply:
Can the universe be Created in 6 days.

Not:
How was it created.
Why was it created.
If it was created.
Who created it.

If anything in the story cannot possibly happen based on science then I have lost the debate.
Stating that we don't know something isn't giving evidence.
Please stick to answering the question.

I am not here to prove if God exists.
I am Agnostic on the matter.

A lack of evidence is not evidence for the existence of something.
If it was then God would exist.
22-01-2016, 05:02 PM
At work.

* Peruses thread*

Popcorn

It is my prediction, having consulted the entrails of sacrificial tea leaves, that this thread will bog down into the OP constantly asking for various select aspects of the opening post to be 'falsified' or proven to be illogical. ...... All the while conflating ideas and switching questions etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
22-01-2016, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 05:14 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-01-2016 05:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Assertion. No evidence. There is no evidence consciousness arises other than in complex biological systems. Not only do you have to provide evidence this happened, but you must also demonstrate that it's a reasonable thing to think CAN happen.

Nice story. Needs some dragons and vampires.

And then the big bad wolf said "I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down". (You forgot that part of the story).

No. There is no evidence time existed AT ALL, until this universe existed. That's why this whole thing is a pile of shit. There was no "before" the Big Bang , for your catalyst to exist in. Your assumptions are invalid. You have no reason to make that assumption, and certainly science posits no such thing.

There is nowhere in science that "thought us" that, Hobo
and you have no scientific reference for it. You have no evidence for "7 occasions" of inflation. In fact we know of only 1 inflationary epoch.

So, what exactly was the point of this bullshit piece of shit fiction ?
When do you plan on starting to present the science and the proof ?
An infinite number of things "could have happened" for which there is no evidence, just as there is none for this fiction. What was the point ?
Oh yeah. More fapping. I should have known.
I will agree for the sake of simplicity that God does not exist although I am agnostic.
The question is simply:

Not:
How was it created.
Why was it created.
If it was created.
Who created it.

If anything in the story is contrary to scientific understanding then I have lost the debate.

It was already pointed out to what is unscientific. No one said you were trying to prove god exists.
The statement "created in 6 days" is meaningless. "Creation" implies a ''creator". No matter what you say the "creator" (catalyst) is/was, creation (YOUR TERM) is an action verb.
Actions require space-time. Your question is therefore meaningless.
You have lost the debate.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2016, 05:13 PM
(22-01-2016 05:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 05:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I will agree for the sake of simplicity that God does not exist although I am agnostic.
The question is simply:

Not:
How was it created.
Why was it created.
If it was created.
Who created it.

If anything in the story is contrary to scientific understanding then I have lost the debate.

It was already pointed out to what is unscientific. No one said you were trying to prove god exists.

A lack of Evidence is not Evidence.
What is the evidence that proves the claim:

The Universe "CAN" be created in 6 days

To be wrong?
22-01-2016, 05:18 PM
(22-01-2016 05:13 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 05:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It was already pointed out to what is unscientific. No one said you were trying to prove god exists.

A lack of Evidence is not Evidence.

To be wrong?

(22-01-2016 08:25 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

That's not my problem. YOU have to do what you said you would do.
So far, you have not even begun. There is nothing about your "story" that qualifies as "evidence".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2016, 05:19 PM
(22-01-2016 04:53 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  

Here goes:

A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed. Not even time exists yet.
It inflated at the speed of light & parts came off inside the bubble.
It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals
The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.

If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity
Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating

The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.

Let the battle begin!

Your understanding of inflation is flawed at best, and your pauses are not supported by the large scale structure of the universe.
Please provide me the evidence.
A lack of evidence is not evidence.
Just one piece of evidence is all I ask for & the debate is over.
22-01-2016, 05:27 PM
(22-01-2016 05:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 05:13 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  A lack of Evidence is not Evidence.

To be wrong?

(22-01-2016 08:25 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

That's not my problem. YOU have to do what you said you would do.
So far, you have not even begun. There is nothing about your "story" that qualifies as "evidence".
I am not discussing the existence of something here. If I were then I agree I need evidence.
I am discussing if it is theoretically possible to create the world in 6 days using what science has thought us.
If anything in the story has been proven by science to be impossible then I have lost the debate.
22-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Quote:I intend to prove all evidence suggest* that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

It's "all evidence suggest*S", child.
"Scientific principles" require that you be able to TEST this claim.
You cannot do any such thing. You have proven nothing.
There are no "scientific principles" you can name or reference that support your fiction. There is no evidence you have presented that supports your fiction.
A story using "sciencey sounding" words in a work of fiction, is SCIENCE FICTION.

22-01-2016, 05:33 PM
(22-01-2016 05:19 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 04:53 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Your understanding of inflation is flawed at best, and your pauses are not supported by the large scale structure of the universe.
Please provide me the evidence.
A lack of evidence is not evidence.
Just one piece of evidence is all I ask for & the debate is over.

I did, Shane. The large scale structure of the universe supports a single period of inflation. Your pauses would be evident as six identifiable waves in that structure, and they simply aren't there.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post