The Universe can be 6 days old

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: The Universe can be 6 days old
(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

I will prove that any catalyst that has the power to create the universe can create the current universe in 6 days.
The point of creation of the current universe being the singularity we call the big bang.
The catalyst will have created the world in exactly 6 days on the condition that no other thing except the catalyst existed before the singularity.
If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

The story goes:
A man once wrote that the catalyst of creation told him that it created the world in 6 days

I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.

Here goes:

A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed. Not even time exists yet.
It inflated at the speed of light & parts came off inside the bubble.
It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals
Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.
The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.
It then said to one of its parts I have created your world in 6 days

If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
A bubble can expand from within, it does not gain mass, only stretches.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity
Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating
Time does not exist from the perspective of the bubble until it stops inflating.
The bubble can only start counting time on the 7 occasions it stopped inflating.

The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.
And on the 7th day it rested.

Let the battle begin!

Wow we've all been in suspenders for days waiting for this 4th grade stuff! Maybe you should look up firstly the word science. There is a difference between it and Mother Goose.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 07:08 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(22-01-2016 06:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 05:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  A lack of evidence is not evidence for ... the existence of ... something.
If it was then God would exist.

My my my.
How his tune has CHANGED. Now he says a lack of evidence (against) proves him right. Weeping

Quote:I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

Give us all the evidence, or STFU.
Here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_science
Your turn.
Lack of evidence is not evidence.

I have no issues calling it a draw between us but you haven't provided evidence to prove me wrong.
Please don't close the thread as I am still debating others.
22-01-2016, 06:42 PM
(22-01-2016 06:39 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I intend to prove all evidence suggest that it is scientifically possible to create the universe in 6 days using only scientific principles.

I will prove that any catalyst that has the power to create the universe can create the current universe in 6 days.
The point of creation of the current universe being the singularity we call the big bang.
The catalyst will have created the world in exactly 6 days on the condition that no other thing except the catalyst existed before the singularity.
If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

The story goes:
A man once wrote that the catalyst of creation told him that it created the world in 6 days

I am here today to prove that this is theoretically possible to do using only science.

Here goes:

A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed. Not even time exists yet.
It inflated at the speed of light & parts came off inside the bubble.
It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals
Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.
The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.
It then said to one of its parts I have created your world in 6 days

If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.
A bubble can expand from within, it does not gain mass, only stretches.
Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity
Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating
Time does not exist from the perspective of the bubble until it stops inflating.
The bubble can only start counting time on the 7 occasions it stopped inflating.

The bubble did create the universe in 6 days using exactly what science has thought us.
And on the 7th day it rested.

Let the battle begin!

Wow we've all been in suspenders for days waiting for this 4th grade stuff! Maybe you should look up firstly the word science. There is a difference between it and Mother Goose.
Here:
Your turn.
22-01-2016, 06:43 PM
The ABSENCE of evidence against your story is not evidence for it.
YOU said so yourself.

And I just gave you the reason why the laws are irrelevant.
They break down at a singularity.

You lose.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2016, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 06:46 PM by ClydeLee.)
(22-01-2016 06:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My my my.
How his tune has CHANGED. Now he says a lack of evidence (against) proves him right. Weeping

Here:
Your turn.
Lack of evidence is not evidence

Yes but you said you are going to "prove" it. Which would require you to supply the evidence.

Proving isn't asserting then telling someone else to provide evidence against it.

Oddly, I'm still not certain I'd want to go into it but the things I'm actually more interested about in your proclamations are things like your proclaimed pattern of proof and the things you said in there still. As well as the supposed claim about some man wrote down that a god told him he created the earth in 6 days... because what? Who is that, what is that? There are so many off hand comments that lack sense and connection to anything. (because if, and this is an if, if that's supposed to describe Moses, that doesn't actually fit. If it's someone else, I have no clue who this other man allegedly is)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-01-2016, 06:44 PM
(22-01-2016 06:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My my my.

Here:
Your turn.

That's EXACTLY right.
NOT having evidence the laws are violated by your story IS NOT EVIDENCE for your story, AS YOU JUST SAID.

Are you shitting me ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-01-2016, 06:46 PM
(22-01-2016 06:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:14 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I say every law in science either proves or is not relevant to my story.
I use this site as my reference:
Any law that is written there that proves my story wrong will end this debate.

No. YOU have to show YOUR story is consistent (AS YOU SAID YOU WOULD) with the laws, and tell us which ones you are talking about.

There is another fundamental flaw in your nonsense.
At the event horizon of a singularity, all "laws" break down.
You have NOT A CLUE what you're doing.
http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topi...ities.html
The website you posted is based on theoretical science.
They assume that at the event horizon of a singularity, all "laws" break down.
It is not Evidence.
Besides it would just prove that anything is possible, so it would not help your case.

The lack of Evidence is not Evidence.
22-01-2016, 06:49 PM
(22-01-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:40 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Here:
Your turn.

That's EXACTLY right.
NOT having evidence the laws are violated by your story IS NOT EVIDENCE for your story, AS YOU JUST SAID.

Are you shitting me ?
Here is the Evidence:

Is there something wrong with the evidence I provided?
Show me.

Your not providing any evidence. I am.

22-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Why is this bumbling fool even being entertained? he is clearly a hack and a troll. Let it go guys, he gets a hollow victory - so what, he is still an idiot.
22-01-2016, 06:52 PM
OK... Some basics:

(21-01-2016 09:52 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Hello all.
Some Theists claim the world was created in 6 days.
Most Atheists claim this is not possible based on Emperical Evidence.

I would like to debate the possibility that the current world can be created in 6 days.
I believe it can be.

The world =/= the universe. What you describe below is the formation of the universe, e.g.: the Big Bang, though this sounds like more of a Big Stutter. The formation of the Earth takes place some 9 billion years later. Kindly try and keep the two straight.

(22-01-2016 04:28 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  If anything I say is against our understanding of science I have lost the debate.

You have lost the debate.

Quote:A bubble with finite mass was the only thing that existed. Not even time exists yet.

Falsified by our observations of the CMB. The observable universe is not shaped even remotely like a bubble.

Quote:It inflated at the speed of light

Falsified by Einsteins theory of special relativity published in 1905. Thou Shalt Not move hadryonic matter at the speed of light.

Assuming you mean that the space-time which you have neglected to create is expanding so that the "bubble" is increasing its diameter(?) at the speed of light then this is workable but implausible.

Quote:parts came off inside the bubble.

This statement is so poorly constructed that I can't evaluate it. If you included it in either a physics or theology paper I would gleefully flunk you back to remedial kindergarten. Seriously? Something like this perhaps:

Quote:It stopped inflating 7 times for 24 hour intervals

There is absolutely no possible mechanism for this indescribably bizzarre cosmological stuttering. The energy required to accelerate and decellerate the entire universe to and from the speed of light repeatedly just beggars the imagination. Unsubstantiated thus unfalsifiable and consequently unscientific.

Incidentally, this additional energy, in accordance with general relativity, will have sufficient mass to collapse your universe into a black hole (Einstein, 1915). Falsified by not existing in a black hole.

And you mean six 24 hour intervals. The seventh interval has been somewhere between 6020 years (Ussher and Lightfoot, 1642) and 13.7 billion years (The WMAP Team et al., 2013).

Quote:Some of these parts that were closer to the edge of the bubble had consciousness.

If there is anything more unscientific than sentient quark-gluon plasma expanding at the speed of light in this fiction I'd appreciate somebody pointing it out.

Quote:The bubble stopped inflating on the 7th occasion and was able to communicate with anything inside itself.

Except that, having expanded at the speed of light, no such communication will be possible (Einstein, 1905).

Quote:If you understand Time Dilation you cannot deny that this is theoretically possible.

One of us does not understand time dilation. This is not theoretically possible.

Quote:Anything on the edge of the bubble moving at the speed of light that is still connected to the surface of the bubble will not have aged a single second for all of eternity

Wrong. As per special relativity, there are no absolute frames of reference. Thus, any one point on the surface of the "bubble" thinks that it is standing still. Time runs perfectly normaly for it and the rest of the universe rushes off at inconceivable speeds into oblivion, never to be heard from again. Your universe instantly unravels at a subatomic level, an event not scheduled for our universe for another 30 billion years or so. Falsified by the fact that you exist.

Congrats on formulating a very lonely omni-impotent deity.

Quote:Any thing that drops off will remain in the exact location within the bubble right until the bubble stops inflating

Err... No. You just said above that the "bubble" is inflating at the speed of light. It is rushing away from anything on the interior at quite an appreciable speed. Inherently contradictory to the rest of your "cosmological model".

There, you are. Unscientific on so very many unscientific levels. You face multiple charges of unfalsifiability, falsified assumptions and at least one count of conspiracy to commit contradiction. Your cosmology is so horribly flawed that I can't even figure out if it implodes or explodes.

[Image: einstein_fail_1.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 8 users Like Paleophyte's post