Poll: Did watching this video change your opinion about Trump?
Yes
No
Other (explain in a post)
[Show Results]

The Untruth About Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: The Untruth About Donald Trump
(29-02-2016 07:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 11:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  An example of a good source would be e.g. a major media outlet. I will happily read articles. I hate watching videos for any of this stuff. It takes too long. Life is short. I won't waste my time doing things that bore me, and watching a conceited twit like Molyneux rambling on falls into that category. If you seriously want to cite the video, which is long, why not say something like "Trump has been the subject of a smear campaign, as evidence, here's a video made by the eminent social commentator Stephen Molyneux. In reality Trump never said all the nasty things that have been attributed to him and in fact runs a charity for rehabilitating abused bunny rabbits."
Are you joking? The whole point of the video is to show that the major media outlets, as a matter of indisputable fact, constantly lie about and misrepresent Trump's statements. DerFish mentioned a good example in one of his posts. Trump once said that a subset of illegal immigrants are murderers and rapists, which is true. Yet what did several major media outlets report his statement as? That he was talking about immigrants as a whole, and not just a subset of them, but all of them. You still wanna say that major media outlets are a good source? Consider
Actually the elements he said was that Mexico was sending them (does he mean the government of the nation?) And that the majority of them were rapists otlr criminals. Majority, not just some or a subset.

Yet also in multiple times in the past, he stated in interviews he has no clue how many illegal immigrants they get coming over & that the estimates may be off to 20 thousand or 200 thousand type level of the amount of people.

If he has no clue how many there are, statically how does he know what the actions of that majority consists of? How well can he be sure what his majority are?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Oh, wonderful. Great Prophet Molyneux (pbuh).

I could go another century without being reminded of that cuntwit's existence and life would be indescribably better for it.

... this is my signature!
29-02-2016, 10:11 AM
(29-02-2016 10:10 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, wonderful. Great Prophet Molyneux (pbuh).

I could go another century without being reminded of that cuntwit's existence and life would be indescribably better for it.

I see you're on the ad hominem bandwagon Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-02-2016, 10:35 AM
(29-02-2016 10:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 10:10 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, wonderful. Great Prophet Molyneux (pbuh).

I see you're on the ad hominem bandwagon Tongue

Vosur said to watch the video if I thought Trump was the second coming of Hitler. Since I don't think Trump is the second coming of Hitler, I feel free to ignore the ravings of our beloved Great Prophet Molyneux (pbuh).

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-02-2016, 10:40 AM
(29-02-2016 10:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 10:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  I see you're on the ad hominem bandwagon Tongue

Vosur said to watch the video if I thought Trump was the second coming of Hitler. Since I don't think Trump is the second coming of Hitler, I feel free to ignore the ravings of our beloved Great Prophet Molyneux (pbuh).

Awwww Sad I wanted you to be an ad hominem bandwagon bastard evil white monkey like me.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.