"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2013, 08:09 AM
RE: The Valentine's Day thread
(14-02-2013 08:06 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 08:02 AM)k37713 Wrote:  ugh... just ugh
Thank you. That was enlightening.

haha.. words of wisdom and such Smile happy fake love day -- agree with me or piss off Heart I kidddddd in case you are too miserable today to realize it Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
14-02-2013, 08:10 AM
(14-02-2013 08:09 AM)k37713 Wrote:  haha.. words of wisdom and such Smile happy fake love day -- agree with me or piss off Heart I kidddddd in case you are too miserable today to realize it Smile
Word of advice. Read your posts before you click "post reply".

Another word of advice, as a rule, if you do not know much (or anything) about a person's life and what is going on with them, comments about them being miserable or not run the risk of being in very poor taste.

14-02-2013, 08:16 AM
(14-02-2013 08:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 08:09 AM)k37713 Wrote:  haha.. words of wisdom and such Smile happy fake love day -- agree with me or piss off Heart I kidddddd in case you are too miserable today to realize it Smile
Word of advice. Read your posts before you click "post reply".

Another word of advice, as a rule, if you do not know much (or anything) about a person's life and what is going on with them, comments about them being miserable or not run the risk of being in very poor taste.

lighten up snookums-- it was a joke

[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
14-02-2013, 08:21 AM
(14-02-2013 08:16 AM)k37713 Wrote:  it was a joke
And a good one, too. Next time there is a funeral in my town, or one of my neighbours falls very sick, I'll go ask them why they and everyone around them be so miserable and cynical.

14-02-2013, 08:23 AM
are you unhappy today, Vera?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-02-2013, 08:24 AM
(14-02-2013 08:21 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 08:16 AM)k37713 Wrote:  it was a joke
And a good one, too. Next time there is a funeral in my town, or one of my neighbours falls very sick, I'll go ask them why they and everyone around them be so miserable and cynical.

Sweet baby jesus Vera.. I'm just fucking around.. I have no clue what is going on in your life or your town.. Shocking

14-02-2013, 08:29 AM
(14-02-2013 08:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  are you unhappy today, Vera?
I'm devastated, dead on the inside, barely hanging on. Because there is no man in my life and I feel incomplete and worthless; my life is empty and meaningless, I cry myself to sleep each night and wake up every morning to a day with no reason for waking (sorry, Pink Floyd).

And then I see all the happy couples around me and wonder "Why, God! Why them and not me! Why should they be happy and me - all alone. I have so much to offer. If only they could see how wonderful I am. But no, they only want superficial, pretty faces. I'm too god for them. That's why I'm alone - I'm too intelligent. They don't deserve me. Now, where did I put that box of chocolates I bought yesterday?"

[Image: tumblr_m8v5sxtRWQ1rd2qw6o1_250.gif]

EDIT: Kelly, it'd be majorly creepy if you knew what's going on in my town Dodgy Not that much goes on in it, but still...

14-02-2013, 08:36 AM
(14-02-2013 08:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm devastated, dead on the inside, barely hanging on. Because there is no man in my life and I feel incomplete and worthless; my life is empty and meaningless, I cry myself to sleep each night and wake up every morning to a day with no reason for waking (sorry, Pink Floyd).
Sadcryface I.....I second this. Weeping

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2013, 08:38 AM
(14-02-2013 08:36 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 08:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm devastated, dead on the inside, barely hanging on. Because there is no man in my life and I feel incomplete and worthless; my life is empty and meaningless, I cry myself to sleep each night and wake up every morning to a day with no reason for waking (sorry, Pink Floyd).
Sadcryface I.....I second this. Weeping
Took you long enough to come out of the closet. Not that I'm surprised. What with all that overcompensating and everything Dodgy