The Valentine's Day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: The Valentine's Day thread
(14-02-2013 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I never know when Vera is just dicking around and when she's being serious. ... She kinda sorta scares the shit outta me. [Image: Cowering.gif]
Well, Girly, I don't much care for chocolate Angel

But other than this - good, people should always be kept on their toes, is what I say.

Also, for some reason, Opera has decided to stop displaying random images... incl. all the images you post. And this after you finally decided to go for a nice, tasteful avatar. Life just likes to screw with me like this Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2013, 04:29 PM
(14-02-2013 04:11 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I never know when Vera is just dicking around and when she's being serious. ... She kinda sorta scares the shit outta me. [Image: Cowering.gif]
Well, Girly, I don't much care for chocolate Angel

But other than this - good, people should always be kept on their toes, is what I say.

Also, for some reason, Opera has decided to stop displaying random images... incl. all the images you post. And this after you finally decided to go for a nice, tasteful avatar. Life just likes to screw with me like this Dodgy

You want I should I go back to one of my other siggies to see if they still work?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-02-2013, 04:30 PM
(14-02-2013 04:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 08:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm devastated, dead on the inside, barely hanging on. Because there is no man in my life and I feel incomplete and worthless; my life is empty and meaningless, I cry myself to sleep each night and wake up every morning to a day with no reason for waking (sorry, Pink Floyd).

And then I see all the happy couples around me and wonder "Why, God! Why them and not me! Why should they be happy and me - all alone. I have so much to offer. If only they could see how wonderful I am. But no, they only want superficial, pretty faces. I'm too god for them. That's why I'm alone - I'm too intelligent. They don't deserve me. Now, where did I put that box of chocolates I bought yesterday?"

I never know when Vera is just dicking around and when she's being serious. ... She kinda sorta scares the shit outta me. [Image: Cowering.gif]

haha.. 100% sure this was sarcasm.. whiny bitches usually go for bon bons.. not boxes of chocolate Laughat

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
14-02-2013, 04:36 PM
(14-02-2013 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You want I should I go back to one of my other siggies to see if they still work?
Nope. I'll fix it one of these days, just you wait and see. Like I'm gonna let a computer or a piece of software get the better of me Dodgy

(14-02-2013 04:30 PM)k37713 Wrote:  haha.. 100% sure this was sarcasm.. whiny bitches usually go for bon bons.. not boxes of chocolate Laughat

To be fair, I never could tell the difference. You crazy murkins have weird, overlapping names for stuff.

But yeah, this is much more my style Angel
[Image: raffaellobild.jpg]

Also, I may be a bitch, but I ain't the whiny type Tongue

14-02-2013, 04:37 PM
(14-02-2013 04:30 PM)k37713 Wrote:  

haha.. 100% sure this was sarcasm.. whiny bitches usually go for bon bons.. not boxes of chocolate Laughat
[Image: eSX5q.gif]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2013, 04:42 PM
(14-02-2013 04:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You want I should I go back to one of my other siggies to see if they still work?
Nope. I'll fix it one of these days, just you wait and see. Like I'm gonna let a computer or a piece of software get the better of me Dodgy

(14-02-2013 04:30 PM)k37713 Wrote:  haha.. 100% sure this was sarcasm.. whiny bitches usually go for bon bons.. not boxes of chocolate Laughat

To be fair, I never could tell the difference. You crazy murkins have weird, overlapping names for stuff.

But yeah, this is much more my style Angel
[Image: raffaellobild.jpg]

Also, I may be a bitch, but I ain't the whiny type Tongue

Smile that's how I know when you're being sarcastic.. you over do the fem.. it makes me giggle Smartass

and those things look tasty .. not sure what they are tho

14-02-2013, 04:43 PM
(14-02-2013 04:30 PM)k37713 Wrote:  

No. Whiny bitches go for tequila. Pass the margaritas!

[Image: whole-fruit-margarita.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-02-2013, 04:47 PM
(14-02-2013 04:42 PM)k37713 Wrote:  and those things look tasty .. not sure what they are tho
They're more than tasty. (and I actually have a couple in the house right now. Cool ) Ferrero has some great stuff.

[Image: Raffaello2.jpg]

(Tastes much better than it looks in this picture.)

14-02-2013, 04:54 PM
(14-02-2013 04:47 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 04:42 PM)k37713 Wrote:  and those things look tasty .. not sure what they are tho
They're more than tasty. (and I actually have a couple in the house right now. Cool ) Ferrero has some great stuff.

[Image: Raffaello2.jpg]

(Tastes much better than it looks in this picture.)

on the list for tonight's chic flick ( more than likely star trek ) --- ferrero (cheap heart shaped boxed candies Mike probly will pick up at Walgreens) and margaritas ( red wine actually ) -- I'm gonna get stoned (really ) first so I have a good appetite Smile

14-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Received a Valentines card today.....

...from my hand Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post