The Vatican Bank is the main shareholder of the largest arms industry in the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 12:47 PM
The Vatican Bank is the main shareholder of the largest arms industry in the World
The Vatican Bank is the main shareholder of the largest arms industry in the World,Pietro Beretta.
Quote:Perhaps few people know that Pietro Beretta gun factory Ltd. (the largest arms industry in the world) that is controlled by
the Holding SpA Beretta and majority shareholder of the Beretta Holding SpA after Gussalli Ugo Beretta, is the IOR (Institute for
Religious Works [commonly known as Vatican Bank]) private institution, founded in 1942 by Pope Pius XII and headquartered
in Vatican City.

Full article: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile...rgest-arms

I don't know why but it doesn't surprise me...

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: The Vatican Bank is the main shareholder of the largest arms industry in the World
(27-07-2012 12:47 PM)KVron Wrote:  I don't know why but it doesn't surprise me...

It is a small step, from alms to arms.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
27-07-2012, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 08:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Vatican Bank is the main shareholder of the largest arms industry in the World
Thanks for this, KVron. I'm sure it will be he last straw. It will get me kicked off my XT blog. Life goes on !Tongue

Edit: They blocked it. Fuckers. They can't handle the truth.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
Find all posts by this user
27-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Well this is from an organization that brought you the Crusades so...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-07-2012, 02:46 AM
It wouldnt surprise me however I cant really find anything else on it.

Each to there own and all that but that Ashtar Command website.........Rolleyes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Oh, I heard about this last year, but I could never find any valid links to properly support this "conspiracy". It appears that they do not want this to be talked out loud.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Does this surprise me? No. Does this disturb me? Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-07-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2012 08:53 AM by Bucky Ball.)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/o...story.html

http://johnvazhathara-prakasam.blogspot....tican.html

Since the IOR, (the Institute for the Works of Religion), known as the Vatican Bank never releases a list of it's assets, it would be impossible to know exactly how much of the holding company which owns Beretta, they actually own. The head of the Vatican Bank, Domenico Cardinal Calgano, is nick-named Cardinal Rambo, as he is into guns. He claims to enjoy repairing them.

http://www.guns.com/cardinal-rambo-defen...-7271.html

The most disturbing thing about all this, is that the current Papal Nuncio to Washington was essentially exiled, (a statement of contempt of the US ??) for his attempt to clean up the mess in the bank by Cardinal Bertone, the Secretary of State, .. the same dude who just hired the Fox news guys to help guide their PR after they shot themselves in the foot yet again, by causing Sr. Margaret Farley's book on sexual ethics, (she a retired PhD professor of Ethics at Yale), to shoot up the best seller list, by criticizing it, many years after it's publication.

Turn the other cheek ? Don't forget, Jesus also said : "But one who has a money bag should take it, and likewise a sack, and one who does not have a sword should sell his cloak and buy one". (Luke 22:36)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
30-07-2012, 01:08 PM
(27-07-2012 12:47 PM)KVron Wrote:  The Vatican Bank is the main shareholder of the largest arms industry in the World,Pietro Beretta.
Quote:Perhaps few people know that Pietro Beretta gun factory Ltd. (the largest arms industry in the world) that is controlled by
the Holding SpA Beretta and majority shareholder of the Beretta Holding SpA after Gussalli Ugo Beretta, is the IOR (Institute for
Religious Works [commonly known as Vatican Bank]) private institution, founded in 1942 by Pope Pius XII and headquartered
in Vatican City.

Full article: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile...rgest-arms

I don't know why but it doesn't surprise me...

Back when Reverend Moon was going on about how he was the reincarnation of Jesus or whatever, the same came out about the Moonies, evidently this new Jesus is going to pack some heat. I guess once on the cross is enough.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-07-2012, 01:10 PM
I will tell you guys why it doesn't surprise you. Religion has always been apart of violence and war.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is wrong with this world. JDog554 24 637 19-04-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  world views in photo's Bows and Arrows 17 258 02-04-2014 03:25 PM
Last Post: Sam
  UN demands that Vatican remove child abusers Marozz 13 404 05-03-2014 07:18 AM
Last Post: Marozz
  BEST MAYOR IN THE WORLD! GirlyMan 17 731 01-02-2014 10:11 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
Smile World's future largest radio telescope had its ring structure completed on 12/31 HU.Junyuan 0 117 02-01-2014 09:21 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  Guess what? The world is still insane ...... Hughsie 2 219 05-10-2013 07:22 PM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  The Syrian military generals are the best in the world. I and I 2 235 20-07-2013 12:33 PM
Last Post: I and I