The Vatican is worried about beautiful Vampires...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2015, 03:34 AM
The Vatican is worried about beautiful Vampires...
yoga and Harry Potter. In a world where real bad shit happens the Monsignor's are discussing fiction...oh wait...the bible...they do that anyway Facepalm

Exorcists warn Vatican

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: The Vatican is worried about beautiful Vampires...
Don't get me wrong, Twilight is absolute shite; but it's not because it's tempting people away from Roman Catholicism. It's because the books are stupid tripe with both misogynist and Mormon overtones combined with a cast of entirely disposable and vapid characters.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-04-2015, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 03:54 AM by Eva.)
(14-04-2015 03:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, Twilight is absolute shite; but it's not because it's tempting people away from Roman Catholicism. It's because the books are stupid tripe with both misogynist and Mormon overtones combined with a cast of entirely disposable and vapid characters.

Completely agree and thankfully so does my daughter who was always a Buffy fan due to all the ass she kicked. Laugh out load

I never understood peoples fascination with sparkly vamps and Bells's choice between bestiality and necrophilia.

But what's the Vatican got against Yoga...what the hell as Yoga ever done to them. Are they threatened by very flexible people? I have an image of my head of a bunch of catholic exorcists trying to break down the door of the local community centres while a groups of coffee morning moms try and have a bit of a stretch in peace.

[Image: Farting-in-yoga-class.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
14-04-2015, 03:57 AM
Yabut, the warnings come from 'a leading authority on demonic possession', so you can trust them. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2015, 04:01 AM
(14-04-2015 03:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, the warnings come from 'a leading authority on demonic possession', so you can trust them. Yes

Of course, how silly of me, I didn't take that into consideration...clearly they have this worrying situation all in hand Laugh out load

14-04-2015, 04:03 AM
(14-04-2015 03:49 AM)Eva Wrote:  ...
But what's the Vatican got against Yoga

Perhaps they meant Yoda?

[Image: Religion+leads+to+faith+faith+leads+to+f...fering.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-04-2015, 04:06 AM
(14-04-2015 03:49 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 03:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, Twilight is absolute shite; but it's not because it's tempting people away from Roman Catholicism. It's because the books are stupid tripe with both misogynist and Mormon overtones combined with a cast of entirely disposable and vapid characters.

Completely agree and thankfully so does my daughter who was always a Buffy fan due to all the ass she kicked. Laugh out load

Fun Fact: Buffy was created by Joss Whedon. Thumbsup

Yeah, the dude who directed Avengers.

14-04-2015, 04:09 AM
(14-04-2015 04:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 03:49 AM)Eva Wrote:  ...
But what's the Vatican got against Yoga

Perhaps they meant Yoda?

[Image: Religion+leads+to+faith+faith+leads+to+f...fering.jpg]

Funny, I'd have thought they'd have a bigger problem with Yogurt's crass marketing? Consider

[Image: liquidschwartz.jpg]

14-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Oh, look, it's the decline and fall of western civilization:

[Image: EnCK0bb.jpg]

Go get 'em, Kristen! Evil_monster

(And shut up EK - no one likes you.)

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2015, 04:19 AM
(14-04-2015 04:15 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh, look, it's the decline and fall of western civilization:

[Image: EnCK0bb.jpg]

Go get 'em, Kristen! Evil_monster

(And shut up EK - no one likes you.)

Hey, she can be hot, when she expresses more emotion than a plank of balsa wood. Too bad the movies never let her.

For fuck's sake, those performances make Keanu Reeves look emotive. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post