The Veridican Gospel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 12:29 PM
The Veridican Gospel
So I was thumbing through my copy of the Veridican Gospel over a warm cup of mint tea at brunch, and wouldn't ya know, it turned out to just be a cum crusted Hustler from 1997.

Fuck me right?!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-12-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: The Veridican Gospel
(29-12-2014 12:29 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  So I was thumbing through my copy of the Veridican Gospel over a warm cup of mint tea at brunch, and wouldn't ya know, it turned out to just be a cum crusted Hustler from 1997.

Fuck me right?!

Please wash your hands. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
29-12-2014, 12:42 PM
(29-12-2014 12:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 12:29 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  So I was thumbing through my copy of the Veridican Gospel over a warm cup of mint tea at brunch, and wouldn't ya know, it turned out to just be a cum crusted Hustler from 1997.

Fuck me right?!

Please wash your hands. Hobo

It's cool. I scraped off all the parts I thought Jesus wanted me to see.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-12-2014, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:20 PM by Vosur.)
RE: The Veridican Gospel: You Attack it out of Fear
Why would you feel the need to attack it like that? Why are you so threatened by the existence of the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ that you have to go and make a whole new post about it for no other reason than to gather a bunch of atheists together with you and laugh at it. That shows a real insecurity.

If anyone is interested, the preface has been published online and can be found at the official Veridican website. [Link removed]

[Image: takeabow.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Quote:If anyone is interested, the preface has been published online and can be found at the official Veridican website.

Judging by the official site membership, nobody is interested.

[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Actually, I feel that it shows that I think it's fucking pathetic that you believe your cherry picked version of the Bible is worthy of being called it's own Gospel. You discredit the books of Matthew, Mark, John, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewy, and C-3PO by calling your preference a Gospel.

You didn't write it. There is nothing new or original about it. And I think you are deluded blow hard, who needs to admit that you are in no way special, or more correct in your beliefs than any other nut job that claims he speaks to Jesus.
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-12-2014, 01:15 PM
(29-12-2014 01:04 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Actually, I feel that it shows that I think it's fucking pathetic that you believe your cherry picked version of the Bible is worthy of being called it's own Gospel. You discredit the books of Matthew, Mark, John, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewy, and C-3PO by calling your preference a Gospel.

You didn't write it. There is nothing new or original about it. And I think you are deluded blow hard, who needs to admit that you are in no way special, or more correct in your beliefs than any other nut job that claims he speaks to Jesus.

[Image: i_am.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
29-12-2014, 05:25 PM

Fuck me right?!
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I laughed so hard I cried.
29-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Well it appears Jeni is the only one there. She seems a bit naive. Hope she doesn't wind up being sexually abused by the other Veridicans when they do one of their "readings" of her.
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
29-12-2014, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 06:54 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-12-2014 12:55 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Why would you feel the need to attack it like that? Why are you so threatened by the existence of the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ that you have to go and make a whole new post about it for no other reason than to gather a bunch of atheists together with you and laugh at it. That shows a real insecurity.

If anyone is interested, the preface has been published online and can be found at the official Veridican website.

Are you shitting us ? YOU came here and posted about it on an ATHEIST site. If you didn't want atheists discussing it, why in the world would YOU have come here at all ? YOU are directly responsible for this. Are you SO delusional you actually thought it would get any other reaction ? ALL Christians will dismiss it as an idiosyncratic heretical, totally UN-scholarly abomination, and non-believers will think even less of it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post