The Virgin Mary was from europe?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: The Virgin Mary was from europe?
What can I say? Some of us like our batshit insanity to have a decent narrative.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: The Virgin Mary was from europe?
(24-12-2013 08:54 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Okay, at dinner tonight we were discussing the origins of Christmas and inevitably lead to Jesus' origin and supposed ethnicity. My brother purported the idea that Mary's parents sent her to be educated in the near east and married Joseph and had baby Jesus who was of mixed mid-eastern and Caucasian decent. Now This is just bizarre, I never heard anything like this but my brother always presents his case confidently, and I just find the whole idea a mess. He says he even knows this since they have the census records somewhere. I asked where he got this theory from and he cites Glenn Kimble. I just gave a search and he himself seems very dubious of the little information I actually found. A pseudo-scholar that went on Coast to Coast a lot which my brother is an avid listener. I find coast to coast a bit..eh negligible. UFO's, ghosts, big foot, conspiracies..I mean..really? (although I would like to hear some statements of Coast to coast maybe we have a few listeners? opinions?)
So I would like some help on this one, my brother isn't exactly the one to see reason right away.Kinda has to be dragged to it. He just "knows" it's right, I doubt he looked into it and is just parroting.
Also he claimed that the egyptians used copper tools to carve the stone and they got the copper from North American copper mines..I mean...I don't even think I should bother with this one. But hey, you guys got this beautiful collective knowledge and might have some insights or where to look. As of now, I'm severely skeptical of these claimsConsider

Well that's just silly.

Who in their right might would send somebody to be educated in that region of the known world? Grecian and Roman cities were far greater places to live and learn.

Besides, women can't learn, doesn't your brother know that they exist to provide comfort from the Gods and care for men?! They need no education!

Oh ancient pseudo-primitive societies are funny.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply