The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Video The Walking Dead
Yeah even if you didn't see the come back episode the spoiler isn't going to give much (or anything at all, really) away, I promise, but...

CARL EATING PUDDING

IS THIS ALL WHAT WE FUCKING WAITED FOR

IS THIS ALL?

Dodgy

Censored

Sadcryface2
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
I can kind of understand how they were trying to convey those themes of "growing up," but something just got lost in translation. Imho.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
09-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Why do people watch this show? It is so dumb and the acting is terrible. The Walking Dead is a b rate soap opera with zombies :/

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
09-02-2014, 10:10 PM
(09-02-2014 10:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do people watch this show? It is so dumb and the acting is terrible. The Walking Dead is a b rate soap opera with zombies :/

You're going to hell, and I hope a zombie sends you there! Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
09-02-2014, 10:12 PM
I just checked the DVR & it's recorded Shy But it might have been weeks before I discovered new episodes if you hadn't said anything! Thanx, Ferdi Shy

After last season, I'm crossing my fingers this one doesn't lose me completely! Cephalotus' comment is... troubling Sad

09-02-2014, 10:16 PM
(09-02-2014 10:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do people watch this show? It is so dumb and the acting is terrible. The Walking Dead is a b rate soap opera with zombies :/

you are a b rate soap opera Angry

but I love you
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-02-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 11:15 PM by Losty.)
(09-02-2014 10:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

You're going to hell, and I hope a zombie sends you there! Angry

Seriously terrible acting. I watched one episode with a few friends who are obsessed. I wanted to slap them. I don't understand why anyone would watch that show. And I wore my bulletin proof vest to this thread btw lol

***EDIT I just now noticed that I said bulletin proof lol

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
09-02-2014, 10:20 PM
(09-02-2014 10:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

you are a b rate soap opera Angry

but I love you

If it makes you feel better I don't like most shows. Haha

Nathaniel Hawthorne
09-02-2014, 10:25 PM
(09-02-2014 10:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 10:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You're going to hell, and I hope a zombie sends you there! Angry

Seriously terrible acting. I watched one episode with a few friends who are obsessed. I wanted to slap them. I don't understand why anyone would watch that show. And I wore my bulletin proof vest to this thread btw lol

The acting is pretty bad, but the storyline is fairly interesting. I only watch a couple of shows myself since we don't have cable, but this is one I could get into. I mean, zombies and shit. Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Laugh out load you guys crack me up!

Soooo... You're saying if you aren't into zombies, avoid this show, because it otherwise sucks? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post