The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
Ive stopped buying the comics, and the show is dead fish...Sad

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 10:30 PM
(09-02-2014 10:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 10:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Seriously terrible acting. I watched one episode with a few friends who are obsessed. I wanted to slap them. I don't understand why anyone would watch that show. And I wore my bulletin proof vest to this thread btw lol

The acting is pretty bad, but the storyline is fairly interesting. I only watch a couple of shows myself since we don't have cable, but this is one I could get into. I mean, zombies and shit. Rolleyes

The acting isn't terrific, but it isn't terrible. If you only watched a bit of season one, you probably witnessed the most terrible. As the seasons progress, the actors and actresses improve; some greatly, some slightly. But it's a good thing most of them die anyways, right?

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
09-02-2014, 10:30 PM
(09-02-2014 10:28 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Ive stopped buying the comics, and the show is dead fish...Sad

you're a dead fish Angry

but I love you
09-02-2014, 10:31 PM
(09-02-2014 10:28 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Ive stopped buying the comics, and the show is dead fish...Sad

Well now that the Gov'na is gone......

I'm gonna miss that crazy s.o.b..... Weeping

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-02-2014, 10:31 PM
I got bored with it soap opera zombie style isn't for me. Not that Daryl isn't sexy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2014, 10:32 PM
(09-02-2014 10:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Well now that the Gov'na is gone......

I'm gonna miss that crazy s.o.b..... Weeping

Am I the only person who loved Merle and Shane because they were super douches but they made the show interesting?

Sadcryface
09-02-2014, 10:33 PM
(09-02-2014 10:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load you guys crack me up!

Soooo... You're saying if you aren't into zombies, avoid this show, because it otherwise sucks? Consider

It's okay. I think the show's real strength is that it builds some really interesting characters, makes you like them, and then kills them off out of nowhere. It's as frustrating as it is intriguing to see who's gonna make it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-02-2014, 10:36 PM
(09-02-2014 10:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 10:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load you guys crack me up!

Soooo... You're saying if you aren't into zombies, avoid this show, because it otherwise sucks? Consider

It's okay. I think the show's real strength is that it builds some really interesting characters, makes you like them, and then kills them off out of nowhere. It's as frustrating as it is intriguing to see who's gonna make it.

I agree, the show does a damn good job of developing characters, allowing you to get attached and tune in every week to see that one character you absolutely love, just to see a zombie bite into their neck and have them shot in the head

whilst also causing depression in your real life, then you start drinking and beating your wife, then your wife leaves you, and your life just spirals downward from there.

Weeping
09-02-2014, 10:38 PM
So zombie soap operas cause spousal abuse?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2014, 10:40 PM
(09-02-2014 10:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  whilst also causing depression in your real life, then you start drinking and beating your wife, then your wife leaves you, and your life just spirals downward from there.

Good thing my wife got me into watching it. Now we just take tequila shots together, and slapfight a little before bed. Thumbsup

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post