The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: The Walking Dead
Don't click if you haven't seen last nights episode.

GLEN AND MAGGIE ARE REUNITED AW

But to be honest I think terminus is a cannibal camp.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 08:31 AM
(24-03-2014 06:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Don't click if you haven't seen last nights episode.

Ferdi

What WAS she cooking on the BBQ....there were no cows are livestock anywhere.....*wiggles eyebrows*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
24-03-2014, 01:50 PM
(24-03-2014 08:31 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 06:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Don't click if you haven't seen last nights episode.

Ferdi

What WAS she cooking on the BBQ....there were no cows are livestock anywhere.....*wiggles eyebrows*

That's what I'm saying. In the comics there's a cannibal camp. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-03-2014, 02:01 PM
My first thought seeing the giant pot was: Gee, uh, what's in there? Friends have also pointed out that Daryl's current group is looking for Rick (obvious this last ep) and that the house Rick & co. were camped in had sunflower paintings and a portrait resembling the woman in Terminus.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
24-03-2014, 02:06 PM
(24-03-2014 02:01 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
My first thought seeing the giant pot was: Gee, uh, what's in there? Friends have also pointed out that Daryl's current group is looking for Rick (obvious this last ep) and that the house Rick & co. were camped in had sunflower paintings and a portrait resembling the woman in Terminus.

My first thought when they arrived in Terminus: Gee, uh, where is everybody?
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Why
no zombie defences around Terminus, It's creepy as shit, they may not only be Cannibals of the living, but of the dead as well to explain the lack of Zed defences, undead Jerky ?

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
26-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Why is everyone writing under the spoiler button? If you didn't watch the episode, then click on The Walking Dead thread at your own risk man.

I was thinking that Terminus was going to be a new safe haven, but maybe its too soon for that. In the comics, they ran into the cannibals. Rick, Carl, and Abraham also had to deal with the guys trying to rape little Carl. Things did get pretty terrible there for a while. Supposedly the last episode is supposed to be pretty shocking. I guess a happy ending in a new town wouldn't be TWD way of doing things.

Isn't it weird though that whole place is just unlocked? I mean, even if you are a bunch of cannibals, what if walkers just strolled on in? Or if somebody like the Guv'nah and his crew strolled on in armed to the teeth? Maybe they're ready for something like that. Just seemed kinda weird.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
26-03-2014, 12:12 PM
(26-03-2014 11:44 AM)=jesse= Wrote:  Why is everyone writing under the spoiler button? If you didn't watch the episode, then click on The Walking Dead thread at your own risk man.

I was thinking that Terminus was going to be a new safe haven, but maybe its too soon for that. In the comics, they ran into the cannibals. Rick, Carl, and Abraham also had to deal with the guys trying to rape little Carl. Things did get pretty terrible there for a while. Supposedly the last episode is supposed to be pretty shocking. I guess a happy ending in a new town wouldn't be TWD way of doing things.

Isn't it weird though that whole place is just unlocked? I mean, even if you are a bunch of cannibals, what if walkers just strolled on in? Or if somebody like the Guv'nah and his crew strolled on in armed to the teeth? Maybe they're ready for something like that. Just seemed kinda weird.

Really anxious for this Sunday's episode now.
26-03-2014, 11:50 PM
[Image: everyone+dies.jpg]

Alright, go back about your business. Nobody mind the man behind the curtain! Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-03-2014, 12:17 AM
(26-03-2014 11:44 AM)=jesse= Wrote:  Why is everyone writing under the spoiler button? If you didn't watch the episode, then click on The Walking Dead thread at your own risk man.

They use spoilers because it's polite.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post