The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
(24-03-2014 08:31 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 06:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Don't click if you haven't seen last nights episode.

GLEN AND MAGGIE ARE REUNITED AW

But to be honest I think terminus is a cannibal camp.

Ferdi

What WAS she cooking on the BBQ....there were no cows are livestock anywhere.....*wiggles eyebrows*

I think they've learned how to properly cook the zombies. And they don't have to farm them 'cause they just show up on their own. Perfect agricultural product. ... Consider ... apart from insects that is.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 04:36 PM
(27-03-2014 03:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 08:31 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ferdi

What WAS she cooking on the BBQ....there were no cows are livestock anywhere.....*wiggles eyebrows*

I think they've learned how to properly cook the zombies. And they don't have to farm them 'cause they just show up on their own. Perfect agricultural product. ... Consider ... apart from insects that is.

ack! Gag! blargh! If they are eating zombies too.......*faint*
27-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Eating zombies almost makes sense (sorry, Hobbitgirl) since that front gate was conspicuously unsecured. So, either they're just cocky sons of bitches, or they welcome the walkers.

Remember that medical college they went to in order to find meds to treat the prison flu? Remember that hoard of hundreds? What if they wandered into Terminus? Raise your hand if you would shit yourself.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
27-03-2014, 06:21 PM
(27-03-2014 05:58 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
Eating zombies almost makes sense (sorry, Hobbitgirl) since that front gate was conspicuously unsecured. So, either they're just cocky sons of bitches, or they welcome the walkers.

Remember that medical college they went to in order to find meds to treat the prison flu? Remember that hoard of hundreds? What if they wandered into Terminus? Raise your hand if you would shit yourself.

Minefields around the perimeter.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Anyone else see an aged Lieutenant Yar cooking those... steaks..., and feel something was up before Rick & son ever showed up?

I'd agree Rick and his people are not to be "messed with"! 'specially Rick!!! Shocking Big Grin

When the zombie apocalypse happens, I wanna know where the atheists' survivalist compound will be Undecided

01-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Here's how next season should open:
We see Beth overtake her captor, then find a couple assault rifles and a big ass Gatling gun in the trunk. Then we see her driving down the tracks toward Terminus. Up ahead in the distance she sees Rick's foursome detour into the woods. She hangs back and watches as they climb the fence. Being cautious, she waits in the woods as events transpire. After our group enters boxcar "A", she then goes all Rambo on the compound. She takes out every last one of them as the Gatling overheats and whirs to a stop. She slides open the boxcar, grins at the group, and asks Daryl if he is okay.
<Queue intro music>

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 3 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
01-04-2014, 07:09 PM
[Image: 10171130_854756321207749_284928793_n.png]

Lead Actor Quits Walking Dead Crew in uproar

Quote:Norman Reedus was fired from The Walking Dead on Saturday, March 29, 2014 after a shocking disagreement with producers Scott Gimple and Robert Kirkman. Fan petitions have already been circulating. Plus find out who may be playing "Daryl" in Season 5

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-04-2014, 07:15 PM
(01-04-2014 07:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: 10171130_854756321207749_284928793_n.png]

Quote:Norman Reedus was fired from The Walking Dead on Saturday, March 29, 2014 after a shocking disagreement with producers Scott Gimple and Robert Kirkman. Fan petitions have already been circulating. Plus find out who may be playing "Daryl" in Season 5

nnnNOOOOOOOOHhhh

03-04-2014, 06:18 PM
(01-04-2014 07:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: 10171130_854756321207749_284928793_n.png]

nnnNOOOOOOOOHhhh

I notice that was posted on April 1st...
03-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Yea, that Aprils Fools joke got me for a minute too...

In season 2 or 3 a couple of people at work were saying how good this show was... I watched a couple of episodes and wasn't impressed... Then in the middle of season 4 they showed all the previous episodes from the pilot on... Over a couple of weekends... I got hooked... After you get all the back stories it's a pretty interesting show... Now we have to wait till fall for more, grrrrr...

For anyone who hasn't watched the show, START from the beginning and watch a few episodes... It gets better the further along it goes...