The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
Just got to say it...

Season 4 was SO much better than 2 and 3 simply because everyone was on the move, strictly surviving.

No hanging out at Papaw's farm, no playing at civilization in a prison turned fortress sanctuary; just straight up dealing with zombies, and killin bad guys Big Grin

Just my opinion, though Shy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 07:24 PM
This half season thing is one humongous prick tease.Censored

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
(09-02-2014 10:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do people watch this show? It is so dumb and the acting is terrible. The Walking Dead is a b rate soap opera with zombies :/

I know I am late but word. This show is boring. Less drama, more zombie killing. Its called the walking dead I think you would expect you know the dead!Dodgy

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
09-04-2014, 01:07 PM
The show is kick ass. Seasons 2 and 3 got slow, but 4 really picked it up. I'm glad there is story besides just shooting slow zombies in the head. That gets old quick. Besides, if there was a zombie apocalypse, I imagine the real threat would be other people and not a bunch of slow ass zombies walking around. And let's be honest, we all get intrigued with a little drama.

I can't wait to see how the cannibal story turns out. I wonder who they were serving up on that grill...A plate of little brother, a side of cole slaw, and a juice box. Terrible.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
07-07-2014, 05:37 PM
They had a marathon of it last night, or the night before! I love the show, but for some reason just can't get into episodes I've already seen! I need more episodes! Like, NOW! So I scrolled forward to see if any new ones were coming up. Nope! Sadcryface2
Fucking OctOBER???? Weeping

07-07-2014, 05:59 PM
The last three TV dramas I've watched were Breaking Bad, GoT, and TWD. Besides for being fun shows they have one thing in common. ...short seasons. It annoys the hell out of me. Wait a year for 2 months of 10 hours of entertainment.

I miss early seasons of LOST's 23 to 25 episodes running early fall until late spring. Hell, I miss 24 episode seasons in general, because the wait for 10 to 15 episodes a year is just aggravating.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post