The Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 08:58 AM
The Walking Dead
The last episode of season two came out two days ago. Just finished it last night. Goddamn that shit was intense.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: The Walking Dead
(29-08-2014 08:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The last episode of season two came out two days ago. Just finished it last night. Goddamn that shit was intense.

Did you mean to put this in the TV section?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-08-2014, 09:23 AM
(29-08-2014 09:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 08:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The last episode of season two came out two days ago. Just finished it last night. Goddamn that shit was intense.

Did you mean to put this in the TV section?

No, I'm taking about Telltale's Walking Dead series. It's episodic downloadable content with original characters and storyline independent from the show.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-08-2014, 11:49 AM
*****SPOILERS*****

I played the first season only up to Episode 2, I believe. Up to the point where they free the tanker form the brige and escape in the train.

I really liked the game and there are indeed some tense moments but I feel kind of dissapointed that whatever you do doesn't actually change the storyline. It changes little bits along the way but you still arrive to the same plot points.

It is still a very enjoyable game.
29-08-2014, 01:37 PM
I bought all of the first season episodes but I've still yet to play them... Oops. Big Grin
03-09-2014, 08:51 PM

You ain't kidding man. I won't give away what happens for anyone who may be interested, but lets just say those final few choices are freakin impossible.

I'm very excited for season 3. I wonder what route they'll take after how season 2 ended?
11-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Finished season two a couple weeks back on the PS3, and yes, that was some pretty serious intensity at the end. I'm going to be playing the Vita version at some point, and I'll experiment with making different choices. Also, for those of you who own a PS4 or XBox One, you'll be able to play The Walking Dead next month, followed by The Wolf Among Us.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
11-09-2014, 08:48 AM
I kind of know how season 1 ends. I read about it. I don't have a problem with spoilers. I consider knowing what's going to happen and playing the game two different experiences which I can enjoy in different ways.

Having said that. Is Season 2 any good? Better than the first one?
13-09-2014, 09:01 PM
The general consensus is that season 2 is not as good as the first, but still pretty good. Most reviewers seem to agree that The Wolf Among Us is better than TWD Season 2.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
20-09-2014, 06:18 AM
(13-09-2014 09:01 PM)MegaHentai Wrote:  The general consensus is that season 2 is not as good as the first, but still pretty good. Most reviewers seem to agree that The Wolf Among Us is better than TWD Season 2.

Totally agree with this statement.

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user