The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-09-2014, 09:04 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
Anyone else as pumped as I am for the return?!?!?!?

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Misenhelter's post
22-09-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
WHERE THE FUCK IS BETH? Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
22-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Daryl needs hurry up and find Beth so she can have his babies.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
26-09-2014, 06:06 AM
HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW THE TV ADD AND WAS COMING ON TO MAKE THIS THREAD HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED!!!
Boardwalk Empire and soon Walking Dead!!?? I LOVE YOU SPRING!!!

Also, been a while Misenhelter, nice to see you're not dead.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Am I the only person that doesn't like this show? I gave up on the show during season three when the governor turned out to be as deep Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle. He may as well have sat there and twirled his mustache. On the plus side, the acting isn't bad, I really just have issues with the writing.
[+] 1 user Likes Woefatt's post
29-09-2014, 12:49 PM
(29-09-2014 12:20 PM)Woefatt Wrote:  Am I the only person that doesn't like this show? I gave up on the show during season three when the governor turned out to be as deep Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle. He may as well have sat there and twirled his mustache. On the plus side, the acting isn't bad, I really just have issues with the writing.

I always found it boring. Here lets watch a boring post-apocalyptic survival drama for 55 mins then bam zombies for like a minute. See you next week when absolutely nothing will happen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-09-2014, 02:37 PM
+1 to anxious for the new season here!

- Who took Beth?
- Will the group approaching fall for Terminus?
- Will Rick go vamp and bite anyone else's throat out?

RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's Dictionary)
29-09-2014, 05:13 PM
(29-09-2014 12:20 PM)Woefatt Wrote:  Am I the only person that doesn't like this show? I gave up on the show during season three when the governor turned out to be as deep Boris from Rocky and Bulwinkle. He may as well have sat there and twirled his mustache. On the plus side, the acting isn't bad, I really just have issues with the writing.

(29-09-2014 12:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I always found it boring. Here lets watch a boring post-apocalyptic survival drama for 55 mins then bam zombies for like a minute. See you next week when absolutely nothing will happen.

Get out.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
29-09-2014, 07:48 PM
It's the only show that I watch. I don't even own a T.V., I just get Walking Dead on iTunes (because I'd feel guilty streaming it for free).

I'm almost disappointed that it's about to start again because I've barely got time to sleep and poop (not at the same time) as it is. And to top it off, they've got the spinoff coming pretty soon. Then I'll have two Walking Dead stories to keep up with.

'Murican Canadian
06-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Meh. I'm not all that pumped. I'll watch it, but I'm not super stoked about its return. The moment Rick said "They're screwing with the wrong people," I lost all faith in the show. It was such a huge buildup and then...that. Dodgy

I imagine how I felt during last season's finale is what women feel like during sex. They want it to be great; they can feel like it's going to be an epic climax, but then it all ends when the guy suddenly goes *FLURP*, and all they're left with is useless goo and disappointment.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user