The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-03-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(09-03-2015 08:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Despite the lack of what we'd typically define as action, I'm enjoying these reintegration to society episodes. Carol especially. She makes a great psychopath. Blends right in with the old ladies and soccer moms and everyone just assumes she's one of them while all their attention is on Daryl and Rick. They have no idea how dangerous she can be when the need arises, and I'm kind of looking forward to her inevitably bursting their bubbles.

I think that little kid knows how dangerous she could be, but he's not talking. Laugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
10-03-2015, 09:05 AM
That whole scene with the horse seemed like a set-up to get some bonding between Daryl and Aron. They knew Daryl wasn't going to come to the party so they needed an alternative. The garage full of motorcycle parts seemed all too convenient too. And now he's going to be a recruiter? Imagine if it had been Daryl instead of Aron who showed up claiming "I'm a friend". Yeah, that would go over well... The whole thing seems like a ploy to get him out of the way because they're afraid of him. Maybe I'm reading too much in, but those are my thoughts about this.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
10-03-2015, 10:24 AM
(09-03-2015 10:28 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 08:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Despite the lack of what we'd typically define as action, I'm enjoying these reintegration to society episodes. Carol especially. She makes a great psychopath. Blends right in with the old ladies and soccer moms and everyone just assumes she's one of them while all their attention is on Daryl and Rick. They have no idea how dangerous she can be when the need arises, and I'm kind of looking forward to her inevitably bursting their bubbles.

I think that little kid knows how dangerous she could be, but he's not talking. Laugh out load

I hope she gets a chance to bake him some cookies before shit hits the fan.

'Murican Canadian
11-03-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm getting really fucking bored with this season. I guess it's trying to develop the characters but I'm like I ain't watching it for some Days of Our Lives soap opera melodrama. I already knew everything they're trying to tell me:

1) Carol's a crazy psychopathic bitch. Well no fucking shit, look at the rabbits Lenny, look at the rabbits.
2) Rick's a dick who's gonna fuck the Doctor's wife to get back at Shane for fucking his wife.
3) Sasha's gone sniper insane.
4) Big dude with the red beard can drink a lot of beer. Well no shit, he's a big dude.
5) Eugene is plotting where he can hide his pussy until the shit that will inevitably hit the fan is over.
6) Hispanic chick Rosalita is sucking big dude with red beard's dick.
7) Black priest is turning to Satanism.
8) Black dude from like the first episode with the Ham radio is gonna save the motherfucking day.
9) Darryl's gay.

So far, I got nothing new.

#sigh
11-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Quote:1) Carol's a crazy psychopathic bitch.

I disagree. Psychopaths have a chemical "imbalance" which leads them to lack empathy and shit.
Carol wasn't crazy, she just discovered a new outlook on life that just happens to be all about survival.
When you live in a work where everything wants to eat your brain and you're fighting for survival I'm sure you wont be all happy go nice boy either.

She's not psychotic, she just understands what needs to be done in order to survive.
Like with the thing with the kid that caught her getting those guns. He was gonna spill the beans which means they could have been tossed out/caused big problems. And so she scared him into silence to prevent that.

It was the same with the two girls. That bitch needed to die because that little girl was actual psychotic.

I like Carol, she has one hell of a lady tunnel.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-03-2015, 10:14 AM
(11-03-2015 03:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:1) Carol's a crazy psychopathic bitch.

I disagree. Psychopaths have a chemical "imbalance" which leads them to lack empathy and shit.
Carol wasn't crazy, she just discovered a new outlook on life that just happens to be all about survival.
When you live in a work where everything wants to eat your brain and you're fighting for survival I'm sure you wont be all happy go nice boy either.

She's not psychotic, she just understands what needs to be done in order to survive.
Like with the thing with the kid that caught her getting those guns. He was gonna spill the beans which means they could have been tossed out/caused big problems. And so she scared him into silence to prevent that.

It was the same with the two girls. That bitch needed to die because that little girl was actual psychotic.

Yabut, you're a psychopath.

#sigh
12-03-2015, 12:22 PM
(11-03-2015 10:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  8) Black dude from like the first episode with the Ham radio is gonna save the motherfucking day.

Hell ya Morgan is gonna save the day! That's what Morgans do! Truth.
12-03-2015, 01:18 PM
(12-03-2015 12:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 10:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  8) Black dude from like the first episode with the Ham radio is gonna save the motherfucking day.

Hell ya Morgan is gonna save the day! That's what Morgans do! Truth.

They've already got two black guys in the group, though. That's one past the politically correct quota. If another one from the past comes back, they'll have to kill at least one of the other ones off, possibly both, in order to stay consistent.

'Murican Canadian
13-03-2015, 03:45 AM
(12-03-2015 10:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 03:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I disagree. Psychopaths have a chemical "imbalance" which leads them to lack empathy and shit.

Yabut, you're a psychopath.

Exactly, and so I'm uniquely qualified to give a detailed analysis.

18-03-2015, 05:41 PM
So... latest episode... who called them killing off a black dude?