The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-03-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(18-03-2015 05:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... latest episode... who called them killing off a black dude?

I did but for some reason I thought it was either gonna be the preacher, or if it were Noah that it would be while doing something heroic while Alexandria was getting fucked up. They've always traditionally had a single token black guy, and whenever a new one comes the old one dies off. They've been over their quota even since before Tyrese died. Even so, his death at that exact time was still a bit of a surprise.

Nicholas getting killed, on the other hand, was foreshadowed from the beginning of the episode. Whenever they're gonna kill off an ass hole, they always redeem him before doing so. Suddenly he's being all caring towards his parents, cooperating wth and standing up for Glenn during a disagreement, basically just being an all around good guy. I was like yep, he's toast.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Why'd they kill off Noah? Ohmy Eugene and Gabriel seem like far better choices. Dodgy Noah at least seemed to have potential.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
19-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Anybody else want to crucify that priest? Angry I pictured all of us saying to ourselves, "figures"!
Fuckin Judas! Dodgy

20-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Yep, "figures" is exactly what I thought. Smile

I also thought he's probably getting all comfy now and is worried that the group we tell what he did when he refused to let his parishioners into his church when they were being slaughtered. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
20-03-2015, 06:42 PM
(12-03-2015 01:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(12-03-2015 12:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hell ya Morgan is gonna save the day! That's what Morgans do! Truth.

They've already got two black guys in the group, though. That's one past the politically correct quota. If another one from the past comes back, they'll have to kill at least one of the other ones off, possibly both, in order to stay consistent.

Told ya Morgan is coming back Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
20-03-2015, 10:37 PM
(19-03-2015 10:07 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Why'd they kill off Noah? Ohmy Eugene and Gabriel seem like far better choices. Dodgy Noah at least seemed to have potential.

It was the limp, it was just fucking annoying as hell and didn't add anything to the show so to avoid actually having to use it to add value they just killed him off because it was easier. He was sort of a half-ass done character IMO.
Eugene and Gabriel are both strong characters people can recognize and relate too.
Noah was just a filler to get Beth killed and his death will now be used to add fuel to the fire that is Rick's group doing an Israel on this place.

He served his purpose so off with his head (or cheek in this case). Tis all about that story telling.

[Image: oscar.png]
20-03-2015, 10:39 PM
(19-03-2015 07:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Anybody else want to crucify that priest? Angry I pictured all of us saying to ourselves, "figures"!
Fuckin Judas! Dodgy

I must say, I'm really impressed the show hasn't gone all subliminal religious on us.
I feared it would happen with the addition of a priest but nope, looks like everyone has pretty much rejected religion in the show. It's beautiful. Where's ya god now bitches.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-03-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 04:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
So what's up with the zombies with a W carved into the forehead? Some sorta of zombie tag game?

#sigh
22-03-2015, 08:09 PM
(22-03-2015 02:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what's up with the zombies with a W carved into the forehead? Some sorta of zombie tag game?

I know that H is hologram (any Red Dwarf fans?). Maybe W is Whisperers. Only thing that comes to mind from the comic, though that would be mixing up the timeline more than a little bit.

'Murican Canadian
22-03-2015, 08:21 PM
(20-03-2015 10:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 07:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Anybody else want to crucify that priest? Angry I pictured all of us saying to ourselves, "figures"!
Fuckin Judas! Dodgy

I must say, I'm really impressed the show hasn't gone all subliminal religious on us.
I feared it would happen with the addition of a priest but nope, looks like everyone has pretty much rejected religion in the show. It's beautiful. Where's ya god now bitches.

IKR! Big Grin I bet if any catholicks watch the show, they hate his ass, too! Laugh out load

Yes, Rick, I know! These townsfolk are a bunch of schmucks,....
but if you point a gun at the congresswoman, wtf you expect them to want to do with you? Dodgy