The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-03-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
Is the Congresswoman the de jure President of the US?

First woman president and see how she fucks up the country!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2015, 09:25 AM
^
I hope you're kidding.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
24-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Dat ending.. That was surprise.

Also, nothing says romance like a hollowed out tree and a bunch of brain hungry zombies.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-03-2015, 03:51 AM
(24-03-2015 12:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dat ending.. That was surprise.

Also, nothing says romance like a hollowed out tree and a bunch of brain hungry zombies.

What I'm hoping happens is Rick kills that dude and takes his family, millions of young teenage girls throughout the world have their Carl fantasies crushed as he pops his apocalyptic cherry, and everybody else gets eaten.

'Murican Canadian
24-03-2015, 05:27 AM
(24-03-2015 03:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 12:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dat ending.. That was surprise.

What I'm hoping happens is Rick kills that dude and takes his family, millions of young teenage girls throughout the world have their Carl fantasies crushed as he pops his apocalyptic cherry, and everybody else gets eaten.

It's not like they would get it on, he's like 8 years old.

24-03-2015, 06:39 AM
(24-03-2015 05:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 03:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  What I'm hoping happens is Rick kills that dude and takes his family, millions of young teenage girls throughout the world have their Carl fantasies crushed as he pops his apocalyptic cherry, and everybody else gets eaten.

It's not like they would get it on, he's like 8 years old.

He's 14. That's the historical standard for marriage age. It only changed when 20 years of education made it impractical. In Zombie America he's good to go.

'Murican Canadian
24-03-2015, 05:52 PM
(24-03-2015 06:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 05:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not like they would get it on, he's like 8 years old.

He's 14. That's the historical standard for marriage age. It only changed when 20 years of education made it impractical. In Zombie America he's good to go.

Yabut zombie apocalypse and TV shows are two different things.
They wouldn't depict a 14 year old getting it on with an equally young girl on TV.

I think they're not gonna have time too anyway, I get the feeling shit's about to go down.

24-03-2015, 07:28 PM
(24-03-2015 05:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 06:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  He's 14. That's the historical standard for marriage age. It only changed when 20 years of education made it impractical. In Zombie America he's good to go.

Yabut zombie apocalypse and TV shows are two different things.
They wouldn't depict a 14 year old getting it on with an equally young girl on TV.

I think they're not gonna have time too anyway, I get the feeling shit's about to go down.

Juliet (from Romeo and Juliet) was 14 and that's like the defining literary standard for romance, and they made a movie out of it. If Juliet gets some before she kills herself, it's only fair that Carl gets some asap knowing he may get eaten by zombies at any time.

'Murican Canadian
24-03-2015, 10:08 PM
(24-03-2015 07:28 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 05:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yabut zombie apocalypse and TV shows are two different things.

Juliet (from Romeo and Juliet) was 14 and that's like the defining literary standard for romance, and they made a movie out of it. If Juliet gets some before she kills herself, it's only fair that Carl gets some asap knowing he may get eaten by zombies at any time.

It was also written back in the days when Chas was a teenager and the average life span was 18, so getting some poonjab at 14 wasn't a big deal.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
29-03-2015, 09:24 PM
I was worried how that one was gonna end...
Rick is my hero! Bowing