• 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-03-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
Season 6 is so gonna kick ass.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2015, 07:33 AM
I'm starting to like Abraham a little more.

'Murican Canadian
31-03-2015, 09:06 AM
(29-03-2015 09:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I was worried how that one was gonna end...
Rick is my hero! Bowing

Just when I thought I would never like him.

And now we wait Rolleyes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
31-03-2015, 07:00 PM
(31-03-2015 09:06 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Just when I thought I would never like him.

And now we wait Rolleyes

Hey, all I'm sayin is that guy ain't gonna slice no more throats! I'm not surprised Glen couldn't take care of his problem, but hopefully it'll work out!

Ikr! We wait for 8 episodes, then have to wait again for the 2nd half of the season! Dodgy That's just got to go!

31-03-2015, 10:16 PM
I actually don't think Rick killed him. They've never hesitated to show people dying, and they didn't show it. A few of my friends and I concluded that he probably spared the wife beater and killed the soon to be a zombie body sitting there with it's neck slashed.

'Murican Canadian
31-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Oh and...
[Image: 8lsuvXb.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
31-03-2015, 11:43 PM
(31-03-2015 10:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I actually don't think Rick killed him. They've never hesitated to show people dying, and they didn't show it. A few of my friends and I concluded that he probably spared the wife beater and killed the soon to be a zombie body sitting there with it's neck slashed.

Nah, he turned to the dude and shot him. I think he killed the wife beater.

I must say, I was very surprised by Glen, I really thought he was gonna kill him.
Totally called that lady saying to Rick to kill that dude though. As soon as her husband got sliced up I was all like "well, she's gonna tell Rick to kill that dude now" and sure enough.

I had to laugh at the preacher. Where's ya God now cunt! That was almost a show breaking moment actually had the zombie ignore him because he was "Godly".
Whoever wrote The Walking Dead sure as shit aint religious.

Oh and Carol... God damn I love that women.. "Come at me".
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-04-2015, 11:03 AM
These last few episodes were straight out the comics and I can tell you that Rick killed the wife beater. I love this show and I love the fact that just because something happened a certain way in the comics doesn't mean it will happen on the show. I'm looking forward to the spin-off series Fear the Walking Dead and season 6 can't get here soon enough.

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

-Carl Sagan
01-04-2015, 03:11 PM
(01-04-2015 11:03 AM)USMCLoggy Wrote:  These last few episodes were straight out the comics and I can tell you that Rick killed the wife beater. I love this show and I love the fact that just because something happened a certain way in the comics doesn't mean it will happen on the show. I'm looking forward to the spin-off series Fear the Walking Dead and season 6 can't get here soon enough.

OI! no comic book spoilers!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-05-2015, 03:27 AM
The guy who played Father Gabrielle was arrested for DUI, speeding, and possession of drugs. Wonder if this will affect his survivability.

'Murican Canadian