The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
That's always the problem.

You think there's one more peanut butter left.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Clockwork's post
11-10-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
That was so fun!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-10-2015, 08:43 PM
I ain't saying itz them, but wouldn't you wanna calculate into your equations the possibility the W-heads would try and screw with your plans? In a big way.

You can't cook up explosives that would melt human bodies could ya? I'd rather they be gone! Iz a long way to go for nothing to go wrong!

I'm a go deam in zombie, now. Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-10-2015, 08:53 PM
(11-10-2015 08:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm a go deam in zombie, now. Laugh out load

The worst part about zombie dreams is waking up and realizing the world is still it's normal, boring self.

'Murican Canadian
11-10-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 10:33 PM by jennybee.)
(11-10-2015 07:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I changed my mind, jennybee. I can't stand it. Blush
I'm watching it now. Banana_zorro

I watched it too! So good!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-10-2015, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 09:24 PM by jennybee.)
(11-10-2015 08:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I ain't saying itz them, but wouldn't you wanna calculate into your equations the possibility the W-heads would try and screw with your plans? In a big way.

You can't cook up explosives that would melt human bodies could ya? I'd rather they be gone! Iz a long way to go for nothing to go wrong!

I'm a go deam in zombie, now. Laugh out load

I do think it was the Wolves fucking with them since they ended last season with the Wolves written in spray paint on a car, possibly foreshadowing upcoming events.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-10-2015, 11:01 PM
I think it was the priest. Hate that guy.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-10-2015, 11:25 AM
"It's good to see someone like me, I totally respect the hair game" - Eugene. Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
12-10-2015, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 01:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-10-2015 11:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think it was the priest. Hate that guy.

Hadn't thought of that but yeah, he's the odds on favorites. Crazy fucker got some sorta serious guilt complex. Like more than Hayseed and QCant combined.

"Don't worry. If there's a Hell below, ... we're all gonna go. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Educated fools, from uneducated schools.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-10-2015, 11:39 AM
(11-10-2015 07:12 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  The beginning of season 6 is weird. It's hard to piece together what exactly is going on

In the first few scenes I thought this flashback shit is stupid, but they pulled it off and they pulled it off very well. Thumbsup

#sigh