The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-10-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(12-10-2015 11:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 07:12 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  The beginning of season 6 is weird. It's hard to piece together what exactly is going on

In the first few scenes I thought this flashback shit is stupid, but they pulled it off and they pulled it off very well. Thumbsup

Yeah it finally gained some traction but at first I was just Huh

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 05:56 PM
(12-10-2015 05:45 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 11:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In the first few scenes I thought this flashback shit is stupid, but they pulled it off and they pulled it off very well. Thumbsup

Yeah it finally gained some traction but at first I was just Huh

The first few seasons were Lori's Love Triangle, with an occasional random zombie or two here and there.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
18-10-2015, 12:25 PM
(11-10-2015 08:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 08:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm a go deam in zombie, now. Laugh out load

The worst part about zombie dreams is waking up and realizing the world is still it's normal, boring self.

Before we find out what's up with the horn, tonight, you got any ideas how they could've thinned the herd down a bit before unleashing it?

I was thinking with all of em massed in one spot there might've been something that could be done right there whilst they couldn't get out! Now there all strung out for hundreds of yards long with only trees to hem 'em in down this narrow country road! Confused

18-10-2015, 01:00 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
My first thought was to toss in Molotov cocktails. It might be hard to chop them down, but the fire would've spread because they're wearing dry clothes. Eventually the fire would destroy the brains.

In hindsight when the ground gave way you ran the risk of forest fires.

But still, having a zombie parade didn't work, either.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
18-10-2015, 01:25 PM
(18-10-2015 12:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Before we find out what's up with the horn, tonight, you got any ideas how they could've thinned the herd down a bit before unleashing it?

I was thinking with all of em massed in one spot there might've been something that could be done right there whilst they couldn't get out! Now there all strung out for hundreds of yards long with only trees to hem 'em in down this narrow country road! Confused

(18-10-2015 01:00 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  My first thought was to toss in Molotov cocktails. It might be hard to chop them down, but the fire would've spread because they're wearing dry clothes. Eventually the fire would destroy the brains.
Thumbsup
Think I would've resecured the chokepoint where they getting out from the land slide and then reigned down Molotov cocktails on them.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-10-2015, 06:34 PM
(18-10-2015 12:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 08:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The worst part about zombie dreams is waking up and realizing the world is still it's normal, boring self.

Before we find out what's up with the horn, tonight, you got any ideas how they could've thinned the herd down a bit before unleashing it?

As a fan and zombie nerd, this being one of the few shows I typically keep up with, I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't even started started this season yet, so I'll have to catch up before I provide my armchair strategizing Tongue

I've got the season pass on iTunes, and I've got all of them to date downloaded, but I just haven't got around to it yet.

'Murican Canadian
18-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Holy shit.....
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-10-2015, 07:43 PM
(18-10-2015 07:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Holy shit.....

Carol is bad ass! I'm on the edge of my seat with this episode!!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2015, 07:50 PM
(18-10-2015 07:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 07:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Holy shit.....

Carol is bad ass! I'm on the edge of my seat with this episode!!

I'm shocked Carl was in the house! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-10-2015, 08:08 PM
1) gawdamit, Morgan Dodgy

2) how did he get back when he was with Rick, & Michone, but they couldn't?

There's some W-heads hunting need doing! Evil_monster

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post