The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-10-2015, 05:34 AM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(26-10-2015 05:14 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Also, that wound on Rick's hand is infected and ends up costing him his hand in the comics, we'll see if they stay stray from that.

I'm pretty sure the Governor cut off Rick's hand in the comics (and maybe it was too much for the writers to have a one-handed Rick so soon?) while in the series he only got a wound and the new wound now is irrelevant to the old one. I guess they want to have a one-handed Rick after all? Consider

From what I've read of the comics, they have almost nothing to do with the series. Andrea is still alive in the comics and there's a thing between her and Rick. Carol once thought she could have a weird sexual relationship with both Rick and Lori. Also the Governor rapes Michonne and she pulls out his eyeball with a spoon and nails his dick on a wooden board. The comics are too fucked up to be exactly the same on screen I think.

(25-10-2015 08:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  They didn't list Glenn on the memoriam. ....

I don't think they list the characters whose death has not been explicitly shown on screen. Well, we could interpret this death as being the guy's on top of him (which was my first thought) but the music was too tragic and the whole scene was given a lot of screen time not to be Glenn's. I guess we can't tell before we see the next episode.

Also, Rick can't die, the whole series is about him Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
28-10-2015, 06:06 AM
(26-10-2015 07:14 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm gonna side with the "Glenn is fine (covered in blood and disguised enough to crawl under the dumpster or something) but they don't let us know for like 5 more episodes as they deal with other characters' stories" theory.

And yeah I finally caught up. I had myself an iTunes Walkingdeadathon last night.

I think this is plausible. Remember when one of the characters covered themselves with zombie guts and were able to walk through a crowd of walkers without getting noticed? I bet it will run somewhere along those lines

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
28-10-2015, 09:13 AM
(26-10-2015 10:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Has this been posted?
[Image: ebf9cf6ff081d8c2c01f66e75ac6581eab9e3244...22ef74.jpg]

I don't get it. He's Korean.

Tongue

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
28-10-2015, 09:20 AM
(28-10-2015 09:13 AM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 10:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Has this been posted?
[Image: ebf9cf6ff081d8c2c01f66e75ac6581eab9e3244...22ef74.jpg]

I don't get it. He's Korean.

Tongue

Asian takeout is all the same.

'Murican Canadian
28-10-2015, 09:25 AM
He's hot. I'll be sad if he's gone. Tongue

Seriously though he's one of my favs. Hope it's not true.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
28-10-2015, 09:44 AM
The Walking Dead!!!!
I think Glenn will be alive. Maybe not the next episode, but later. First, I think they were munching on the dude on top, and the funk of death may conceal him. That and they didn't have kimchi for the Korean.
28-10-2015, 11:16 AM
(28-10-2015 09:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  He's hot. I'll be sad if he's gone. Tongue

Seriously though he's one of my favs. Hope it's not true.

He is hot Tongue I love his character and his rship with Maggie Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
28-10-2015, 01:33 PM
So on one episode of Talking Dead, Kevin Smith was talking about how each of the characters have a "super power" for fighting walkers/others. Carol's is that she can camouflage herself into her environment, Michonne's a samurai etc. So what would your real life "super power" be if you were fighting zombies? Wink I know there is a Zombie Survival Skills thread--but I am talking about *one skill* that you are inherently good at and/or well-trained in to the level of "super power." Mine would be yoga. There is even a guide for the yoga zombie apocalypse Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Yoga will also be good if I turn into a walker Tongue

28-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Back in the day I was actually pretty good at archery. (Remember besting an ex boyfriend at a ren Faire contest....didn't go over so well Tongue) so that would probably be mine.

I bake a mean cookie too. Brain cookies. I'd be friend to all zombies.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post