The Walking Dead!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-11-2015, 08:13 PM
The Walking Dead!!!!
(30-11-2015 08:05 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  OK, according to a friend of mine who says one of his friends works on the set, it's because the gun is too heavy for Andrew Lincoln.

He must be a puss if he can't hold it up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
30-11-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: The Walking Dead!!!!
(30-11-2015 08:05 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  OK, according to a friend of mine who says one of his friends works on the set, it's because the gun is too heavy for Andrew Lincoln.

Da fuq? What's it weigh? Less than a pound?

#sigh
01-12-2015, 10:50 AM
It has really heavy bullets.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Carol very conveniently stood in range for Morgan to disarm her. Even when she perfectly knew how good he is with his stick.

Also, the two chicks with the guns could totally have shot that guy in the head the second they walked into the room. They never miss walkers but for some reason it's so fucking hard to target a guy who's standing 6 feet away.

Also, this would never have happened in Greece. What the fuck do they make their houses out of? Paper?

And as I always say, they kept killing off the walkers outside the fence back in that prison. How the fuck couldn't they have come up with a way to slowly kill off some of those out there now? I mean, there are at least 10 people who can do that shit in there, if each one killed 100 every day, they'd have killed 10,000 in 10 days. I mean, seriously. They could have wiped them off in a couple of days. There's tons of other shit you can use instead of guns for range kills. "Oh, sure, let's just sit on our asses all day and wait for the zombies to disappear!"

Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
01-12-2015, 11:44 AM
(01-12-2015 11:42 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Carol very conveniently stood in range for Morgan to disarm her. Even when she perfectly knew how good he is with his stick.

Also, the two chicks with the guns could totally have shot that guy in the head the second they walked into the room. They never miss walkers but for some reason it's so fucking hard to target a guy who's standing 6 feet away.

Also, this would never have happened in Greece. What the fuck do they make their houses out of? Paper?

And as I always say, they kept killing off the walkers outside the fence back in that prison. How the fuck couldn't they have come up with a way to slowly kill off some of those out there now? I mean, there are at least 10 people who can do that shit in there, if each one killed 100 every day, they'd have killed 10,000 in 10 days. I mean, seriously. They could have wiped them off in a couple of days. There's tons of other shit you can use instead of guns for range kills. "Oh, sure, let's just sit on our asses all day and wait for the zombies to disappear!"

Dodgy

When the walkers come, I want you on my team Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 12:55 PM
(01-12-2015 11:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 11:42 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Carol very conveniently stood in range for Morgan to disarm her. Even when she perfectly knew how good he is with his stick.

Dodgy

When the walkers come, I want you on my team Tongue

Seriously. She's got this zombie shit down!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I've been thinking lately about posting my awesome theories on zombies in a thread with the title "Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece" Tongue

Subtitle: Why I'd survive a zombie apocalypse in Greece even though I have no guns and no skills whatsoever.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
01-12-2015, 01:08 PM
(01-12-2015 01:07 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been thinking lately about posting my awesome theories on zombies in a thread with the title "Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece" Tongue

Subtitle: Why I'd survive a zombie apocalypse in Greece even though I have no guns and no skills whatsoever.

Does it help that you're near so many Islands? I think that would be my plan where I live. Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 01:13 PM
(01-12-2015 01:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:07 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been thinking lately about posting my awesome theories on zombies in a thread with the title "Zombie Apocalypse: A case for Greece" Tongue

Does it help that you're near so many Islands? I think that would be my plan where I live. Big Grin

Yeap, that's one of my main arguments! Big Grin But there's so much more! I started thinking about it after my trip to the US this year, seeing how different things are there.

I'm so motivated to start writing it now! Teehee!

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
01-12-2015, 01:13 PM

Tunnels?

[Image: t1.jpg][Image: t2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post